- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair
The Knoll Pollock Executive Chair offers timeless elegance and luxurious, comfortable fabric and leather options for the executive office, boardroom or anywhere a quality executive chair is needed. Featuring a waterfall seat edge for added comfort and durable, thick tufted upholstery, Pollock Executive Chairs are made to last and can be used for a variety of settings and applications.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Knoll Pollock Executive Chairs are available with standard arms or without arms.
Choose from four different options for the Pollock Executive Chair's frame and base finish:
- Black aluminum frame and black epoxy base
- Black aluminum frame and stainless steel base
- Polished aluminum frame and stainless steel base
- Satin aluminum frame and brushed stainless steel base
Choose from standard hard casters or soft casters to protect hard floors for your Knoll Pollock Executive Chair.
Fabric - Grade 1
Mariner textiles offer a low-cost, robust fabric option available in your choice of bold colors. Weave structure gives it good depth and texture, suited for home or office seating.
Fabric - Grade 2
Calling to mind a long tradition of hand-woven upholstery textiles, with its rich, nubby texture, Classic Boucle, with choices such as Aegean and Cayenne, gives a bold kick of color to any upholstery.
Fabric - Grade 3
Circa textiles represent a return to clean, saturated color. This plush solid fabric with its blend of polyester, cotton and viscose was dreamed up in Italy.
Fabric - Grade 4
Featuring small planets (or satellites) of color set against a solid background, made with a blend of polyester and rayon, Satellite fabrics offer good resilience and add a quirky look to upholstery.
Fabric - Grade 5
UltraSuede represents the premier microfiber in the marketplace. It looks great and offers heavy-duty resilience.
Fabric - Grade 7
Reminiscent of classic Knoll Textiles, Arno is comprised of two colors of specially twisted wool yarn, set in a simple weave to create a unique grid pattern. Made from wool and nylon.
Cato textiles, with their exaggerated weave texture, recall traditional hand weaving methods. Iconic in textile circles, Cato is made from a blend of 86% wool and 14% rayon.
Fabric - Grade 8
George Costanza said he wished it was socially acceptable to drape yourself in velvet. Well, here's your chance. Enjoy this extensive line of Knoll Velvet textile options.
Leather - Grade 1
Finished cowhide, corrected grain and raised texture
Leather - Grade 2
Water-repellent finished cowhide, corrected grain, slightly raised texture
Leather - Grade 3
Smooth, tight and full grain cowhide with a breathable protective finish
Leather - Grade 4
Embossed shrunken grain cowhide with protective finish, full grain
Leather - Grade 5
Full aniline, special oils provide a very elegant and supple hand
The Knoll Pollock Executive Chair is a true classic that offers timeless elegance, luxury and versatility. Designed by award winner Charles Pollock, the Pollock Executive Chair by Knoll is supported by a steel plate and base with a comfortable seat cushion made of multi-density urethane foam. The Pollock Chair provides a waterfall edge for leg and hip comfort as well as tilt and tilt tension for changing tasks. Choose from several different luxurious Knoll fabrics, leathers and finishes.
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair
- Five-star base made with black epoxy finish with black or polished stainless steel for top caps
- Available with or without arms
- Cushion made from high quality multi-density urethane foam
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment allows users to easily set seat height
Knoll Pollock Executive Chair Specifications
|Overall dimensions||28.5" H x 26.25" W x 28.25" D|
|Seat height||15.5" - 20.5"|
|Arm height||22.5" - 27.5"|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Designed by award winner Charles Pollock, the Knoll Pollock Executive Chair offers classic, timeless style for any office or work space. The Pollock Chair is a versatile and comfortable seating solution, working for the executive as well as in the conference room.
Knoll Executive Chair
October 1, 2013
The beautiful Knoll chair was delivered today. It matched the description & pictures on your website and was shipped within 2 days of your estimated date. We are so pleased! We look forward to buying more furniture from you in the future.