- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm
The Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm seamlessly blends form and function, pairing an ultra-modern design with three-dimensional movement thanks to a pneumatic gas cylinder. A 360° pivot range and fingertip adjustability allows Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arms to be quickly moved across their full 21'' depth and 13'' height adjustment range. With a multitude of mounting options and four beautiful arm finishes, the Sapper XYZ is a perfect fit for nearly any office.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm is available with different mounting options to accommodate a wide array of desks and countertops.
- Fixed bolt-through table mount - Requires a permanent hole drilled into table top for attachment
- Grommet mount - Clamps to the inside of a desk top grommet hole at least 3'' x 1.77''
- Two-piece clamp mount - Clamps to work surfaces 1.125'' - 2.75'' thick
- Deep table clamp mount - Clamps to work surfaces 1.125'' - 2.75'' thick; designed to reach inwards past knife-edge sides to ensure proper fitting
- Antenna Table center beam side mount - Attaches directly to Knoll Antenna workstations
Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arms are offered in multiple colors. Select from Jet Black, Bright White, Medium Gray or Silver.
The Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm takes Knoll's Sapper monitor arm design and integrates a smooth fingertip adjustment system courtesy of a tension-adjustable pneumatic gas cylinder. Capable of supporting monitors up to 20 lbs., the Sapper XYZ features a wide range of adjustment along all three axes of motion, as well as 360° pivot rotation at the base, elbow joint and VESA rotation attachment point. With a full 21'' of depth adjustment and 13'' height range that collapses down to less that 3'' when fully collapsed, the Sapper XYZ is a sleek, user-friendly way to add ergonomic adjustment for any modern office.
Features - Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm
- Gas cylinder allows for smooth fingertip adjustment
- 360° pivot at base, elbow joint and VESA rotation attachment
- Folds away to less than 3'' when fully collapsed
- Includes quick release movement joint
Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm Specifications
|Depth adjustment range||3'' - 21'' L|
|Height adjustment range||5.5'' - 20.75'' H (above work surface)|
|Adjustability||153° up and down
180° left and right
360° rotation for portrait or landscape view
|Weight capacity||20 lbs|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Like Knoll's other office accessories, the Knoll Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm features exceptional quality with an attractive, modern design. A gas pneumatic cylinder and an adjustable tension system provide effortless fingertip adjustment, making it easy to reposition your monitor as needed. Integrated wire management and multiple finish options also help the Sapper XYZ neatly blend into nearly any office, making it an ideal monitor mounting solution for the user who wants an adjustable monitor arm that complements their work posture and office decor.