- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk
The LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk makes it convenient to exercise at your desk by providing a heavy-duty treadmill and motorized desktop that adjusts to accommodate users of nearly any height with the touch of a button. Featuring padded armrests, integral cable management, and a built-in digital control panel, LifeSpan Treadmill Desks provide a safe, comfortable walking experience thanks to a wide walking surface with six compression shocks and LifeSpan's Intell-Guard technology that will automatically stop the treadmill when not in use. Kick your activity levels into high gear by adding a LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk to your office workstation.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Treadmill desk includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly. Note: Not available in California
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
An electric height-adjustable desktop and generously-sized walking surface combine to make the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk an intuitive and attractive walking workstation. LifeSpan's TR1200 treadmill features a shock-absorbing deck that automatically stops the belt when not in use, providing an extra degree of safety for office use. The laminate worksurface accommodates all your electronic devices and comes with built-in wire management and a personal item shelf. The LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 also includes a trial membership to the LifeSpan Fitness Club, which lets you upload walking data direct from your desk's built-in Bluetooth to better track progress, establish goals and more.
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk
- Desk adjusts for users from 4'10" to 6'8" tall via an electronic control panel with two programmable presets
- Treadmill features Intelli-Guard technology which automatically pauses the belt when the user steps off, and Intelli-Step which counts steps taken
- Heavy-duty desktop features a 1" thick composite board and durable laminate surface with safe, rounded corners on a sturdy steel frame
- Easy-access console can track distance, calories burned, and time spent walking
- Includes foam-injected padded arm rests for support and cable management tray
- Console features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing for wireless upload of workout statistics to LifeSpan Fitness Club for easy progress tracking
LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk Specifications
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 70.5" L x 29" W x 9.5" H
Desktop: 36.5" D x 46.75" W x 1" H
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP high torque continuous duty DC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20” W x 52" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 131 lbs
Desk: 110 lbs
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yrs on parts|
See the Popular Mechanics review of the LifeSpan Treadmill, and see why "the transition to a treadmill (or even a standing desk) will leave you more energized, refreshed, and ready to tackle a hard day’s work."
For an even larger treadmill desk with easier, electric height adjustment, be sure to check out our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk, with enough space to put one of our ergonomic chairs next to your desk treadmill so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day, as well as the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
When it comes to combating inactivity, standing at work is good, but walking at work is ideal. Swap your casual shoes for some comfortable walking shoes, step up to the LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk, and you'll find that a slow pace of 1.0 - 2.0 mph is a great way to improve your focus and productivity while fighting heart disease and poor circulation. The desk can be quickly adjusted for height as well, so be sure to set the desktop at a height that puts your wrists and shoulders in a relaxed position, which can help minimize or eliminate shoulder pain. For extra comfort, consider adding an adjustable monitor arm to the desk as well.