- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk
The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk pairs a commercial-grade treadmill with a height-adjustable worksurface to provide an adjustable treadmill desk solution for all-day or communal use. The extra-thick belt and high-end motor are rated for up to 10 hours of continuous usage daily, and a sturdy desk surface can be set at multiple heights to provide a comfortable workstation for nearly every user. Padded armrests, a built-in digital LED console, and unique features like the Intelli-Guard system which pauses the belt when not in use all help to make the LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk a great option for offices planning to share a single treadmill desk.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Treadmill desk includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly. Note: Not available in California
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk is an excellent option for all-day walkers or offices that intend to share a single walking workstation. LifeSpan's TR5000 treadmill offers improved durability for the most demanding applications, boasting a 3 HP motor, aluminum railing, a 1'' thick deck, and a 2.5 mm thick belt that requires minimal maintenance. The desk itself features a built-in console with a digital display, allowing you to monitor workout statistics with ease. A large desk surface also includes padded wrist supports and knob-based height adjustment, ensuring a comfortable walking experience for nearly any user.
LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk
- Height-adjustable 1'' thick laminate work surface is large enough to support most workplace electronics and includes a cable management tray to reduce clutter
- Foam-injected padded arm supports reduce pressure on wrists and forearms while working
- Bluetooth-enabled console displays exercise statistics at a glance and allows for uploading to the LifeSpan Fitness Club application for detailed stat tracking
- Intelli-Step feature detects individual footfalls to provide an accurate step count
- Intelli-Guard technology automatically stops treadmill belt when not in use for added safety
LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk Specifications
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 70.25" L x 29" W x 9.5" H
Desktop: 36.5" D x 46.75" W x 1" H
|Recommended daily usage||10 hours|
|Deck||1" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||3 HP continuous duty AC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20” W x 56" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 145 lbs
Desk: 110 lbs
|Max user weight||400 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 variable density elastomers|
|Belt type||2.5mm upgraded thick belt|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yrs on parts|
See the Popular Mechanics review of the LifeSpan Treadmill, and see why "the transition to a treadmill (or even a standing desk) will leave you more energized, refreshed, and ready to tackle a hard day’s work."
For an even larger treadmill desk with easier, electric height adjustment, be sure to check out our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk, with enough space to put one of our ergonomic chairs next to your desk treadmill so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day, as well as the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Getting up and getting active at work is one of the best ways to improve productivity while also fighting the adverse effects of sitting too long, such as poor circulation, heart disease and obesity. For offices or classrooms that want to use a single shared treadmill desk, the LifeSpan TR5000-DT5 Treadmill Desk provides the durability necessary to support multiple users walking up to 10 hours daily, thanks to a 1'' thick deck with aluminum rails and a 2.5 mm thick belt that requires minimal maintenance, as well as a height-adjustable worksurface that can be arranged to accommodate a wide variety of users.