- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk
The LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk streamlines the act of getting active in the workplace by featuring electric desk height adjustment to accommodate various users, rather than a manual system, by allowing you to adjust the height of your treadmill desk with just the push of a button. The desktop easily supports all your electronics and features an integrated easy access console, which includes a digital display as well as height adjustment controls with two programmable presets. Padded armrests line the front edge of the desktop to prevent wrist fatigue, and a personal item shelf provides space for things such as notepads, pens and other small items. Walk the workday away by adding the LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk to your home or office.
Lifespan has discontinued this item.
Shop our other Lifespan Treadmill Desks to find a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your walking workstation. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
The LifeSpan Treadmill desk includes standard free curbside delivery. Upgrades are available for threshold, room of choice, and white glove delivery as well.
- Threshold Delivery - Item is delivered to the closest dry area (porch, garage or inside the closest door of your home). You will be contacted by phone to schedule a delivery time since this requires a signature.
- Room of Choice Delivery - Two delivery professionals will place the product in the room of your choice. Rooms can be up or down two flights of stairs only; additional flights will be charged an additional $15 per flight.
- White Glove Delivery - Includes delivery, placement in the room of your choice (up or down two flights of stairs), unpacking and removal of debris, and assembly.
Notebook and Tablet Stand
The UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand will come in handy not only when you're traveling, but anytime you want to set your laptop or tablet in an ergonomic position. Choose from seven different height settings to keep your screen at eye-level, which helps you avoid problems like eye strain and neck and back pain. This item also works well as a document holder, allowing you to input data without having to move your neck repeatedly from document to screen. The stand is lightweight, easily portable, and best of all, it's free!
The LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk provides easy height adjustment for comfortable working while walking. An easy access console with built-in arm pads keeps both your desk and treadmill's controls close at hand, letting you quickly switch heights for various users, as well as view calories burned, distance walked and steps taken. This information can be transmitted to your PC or Mac via Bluetooth and uploaded to the LifeSpan Fitness Club application, creating a simple way to keep track of your daily workout progress. While walking, the TR800 treadmill's quiet 2 HP motor and shock-absorbing deck minimizes sound while maintaining reliability, making it an ideal treadmill for an office environment.
LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk
- Electric height-adjustable base adjusts desktop to support users from 4'10'' to 6'8'' tall
- Intelli-Guard technology automatically stops the belt after you step off, and Intelli-Step tracks the number of steps you take
- Laminate worksurface is constructed from 1'' thick HD composite board with rounded corners and attaches to a durable steel base
- Reliable 2 HP motor and two-ply belt enhance treadmill durability for long walking sessions
- Curved desk front features a built-in treadmill console and desk height adjustment controls as well as foam-injected armrests to minimize forearm strain
- Treadmill console features Bluetooth technology for uploading workout data to the LifeSpan Fitness Club application
LifeSpan TR800-DT7 Treadmill Desk Specifications
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H
Desktop: 36.5" D x 46.75" W x 1" H
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18” W x 52" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 120 lbs
Desk: 110 lbs
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
See the Popular Mechanics review of the LifeSpan Treadmill, and see why "the transition to a treadmill (or even a standing desk) will leave you more energized, refreshed, and ready to tackle a hard day’s work."
For an even larger treadmill desk with easier, electric height adjustment, be sure to check out our UPLIFT Treadmill Desk, with enough space to put one of our ergonomic chairs next to your desk treadmill so that you can alternate between sitting, standing and walking during the day, as well as the Steelcase Sit-to-Walkstation.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
A commonly overlooked aspect of using a treadmill desk is having the desk set at the right height. If your worksurface is too high or too low, it causes you to raise your hands up or down to use the keyboard, which can contribute to shoulder and wrist pain over time. The Lifespan TR800-DT7 helps to alleviate this issue by providing an electric height-adjustable desktop, letting you fine-tune the desk to a height that works for you. Once the desktop is in place, a programmable preset system lets you lock in the correct height. By correctly adjusting your desk height and getting active at work on your new treadmill desk, you can feel comfortable while improving your productivity and focus during the workday.