- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale M7 LCD Monitor Arm - Wall/Panel Mounts
We've simplified configuration of the popular Humanscale M7 monitor arm with the pre-configured LCD monitor arms below that will work with your wall, accessory rail, panel or slat wall.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Humanscale M7 LCD arm is available in three different finishes. Black and silver are both standard colors. Polished aluminum is an upgrade and adds as much as 10 weeks to lead time.
Humanscale M7 link arms do not offer any height adjustability, so those wishing to adjust their monitor height should consider a Front End Adjuster. Positioned at the front end of the arm (just behind the monitor), an FEA offers the capability to raise and lower monitors easily. An FEA is the easiest way to adjust the height of a monitor. Humanscale's universal FEA comes in silver only and can support up to 30 lbs.
The quick release allows users to remove and replace monitors easily by hand.
The Humanscale M7 LCD Monitor Arm saves valuable desk space and adjusts effortlessly in all directions to provide ideal monitor positioning for different tasks or users. Height adjustment minimizes risk of back injury and the die-cast aluminum frame structure creates unmatched stability. The M7 LCD Monitor Arm installs quickly and easily onto the edge of your desk. The M7 LCD Monitor Arm offers built-in cable management -
- Front End Adjuster (FEA) - offers a 6" range of adjustment for the height
of your monitor)
- Quick-release monitor bracket - makes monitor mounting/dismounting a snap. ($20 ea)
- two 8" folding links combine to offer 16" of horizontal adjustment
- Saves valuable desk space
- Comes standard with both 75mm and 100mm VESA mounting brackets
- 360º monitor rotation for portrait or landscape viewing
- 60º range of lateral and vertical monitor tilt for additional viewing adjustability
- Made of 100% recycled die-cast aluminum for strength and stability
- Support monitors weighing up to 30 lbs
- Universal slatwall bracket fits nearly every slatwall panel and can also be mounted directly to a wall
- Built-in cable management
- 10-year warranty.