- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Mark-10 EK5 Series Push/Pull Ergonomic Testing Gauge Full Kits
The Mark-10 EK5 Series Ergonomics Testing Kits each test push/pull muscle strength and functional task requirements up to 500 lb depending on the model you choose, making job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate - ideal for workplace design, physical therapy, and ergonomic studies. These kits present the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution. The kits are available in capacities of 100 lb, 200 lb, and 500 lb, and stow conveniently alongside the a full set of accessories in the included padded case.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Different models of force gauge are available, accommodating a large range of gauge capacities and voltages. 220V models include a European plug; UK and Australian plugs are available for 220V and 100V plugs by special request.
The Mark-10 EK5 Series Push/Pull Ergonomics Testing Kit provides a comprehensive, accurate, and easy-to-use way to take force measurements commonly needed for strength assessments, ergonomic studies, and workplace design. Including both Mark-10's Series 5 force gauge and MESUR Lite data collection software to allow for easy output to a PC via USB, the EK5 Series kit is an ideal companion for on-the-go ergonomists.
Mark-10 EK5 Series Push/Pull Ergonomics Testing Kit
- ±0.1% accuracy
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, N, or kN
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Compact, easy to hold, design
- Durable construction for long life
- Battery or AC operation
- Double and single non-slip handles for good grip and consistent test results
- Padded attachments including flat, curved and square padded attachments that mount directly to the force gauge for conducting job task and/or ergonomic analysis in push, pull and lift forces.
- Mark-10 Series 5 force gauge
- Double- and single-handle cradles
- Padded flat, curved, and square attachments
- MESUR Lite software for data export
- Clevis grip
- Padded carrying case
- AC adapter
- User menu
- NIST-traceable certificate of calibration
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Mark-10 EK5 Series Push/Pull Ergonomics Testing Kit features everything you need to make accurate force measurements in the field. Featuring a comprehensive set of attachments and your choice of Mark-10 Series 5 force gauge stored in a durable padded case, these kits are an excellent choice for any ergonomic professional needing a portable, all-in-one force gauge solution.