- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair
The Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair features a progressive design that offers instant support to a wide range of users. The Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair's "body-activated" motion feature makes it easy to find your comfort sweet spot without the need to fuss with several levers or knobs. The Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair ships with several exceptional ergonomic features, including a strong, supportive PolyFlex back that offers lumbar support and promotes healthy motion.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair has two available frame styles; Modern Black or Palladium Grey. Both are made from the same durable plastics with Palladium Grey adding a lighter, more vibrant option.
Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair is available with or without arms. We recommend adding the standard arms.
The Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair has three available options to color you PolyFlex back. Modern Black, Palladium Grey, or Arctic White if you didn't want to directly match the frame. All three options are compatible with all frame styles
The Office Master OM5 Task Chair has the option of using just the PolyFlex back, or covering it with a Mesh fabric.
Fabric - OM5 Zodiac Mesh (Back Only)
Fabric - Grade 1
Fabric - Grade 2
Fabric - Grade 3
Fabric - Grade 4
Fabric - Grade 5
The standard cylinder will likely provide the correct seat height for more workspaces, but the Office Master OM5 Task Chair does provide several cylinder options for varying heights and colors to match whichever configuration you assemble.
- 5" Black
- 5" Chome
- 4" Black
- 6" Heavy Duty Black Only
- 8" Chome (Must be ordered with Fixed Height Base)
In addition to the various cylinder options, the OM5 offers several base colors to customize your chair.
- Polished Aluminum
- Fixed Height Chrome[GSP](Only Compatible with 8" Chrome Cylinder)
The OM5 Task chair has five different caster/glide options for different flooring situations. Whether you're on carpet, hard floors, our would like a more stationary solution, the OM5 chair will be able to suit your needs. The choices are:
- Hard casters
- Rubber casters for hard floors
- Self-braking casters
- Reverse braking casters
The OM5 Task chair now offers a Memory Foam sub-layer for additional support. The pad would be under the seat fabric and act as a seat topper.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair combines modern design with good old-fashioned practicality, resulting in an easy to operate chair with no unnecessary knobs or levers. "Body-activated" motion allows users of a wide range of body sizes and weights to sit forward and backward throughout the day, offering optimal support without the need for frequent manual adjustment. Its seat cushion, embedded with a bubble cell support structure, works in tandem with the mechanism to give you a long-lasting, supportive sit for all day meetings and collaborations. The Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair conveys a sophisticated air that works well in homes or offices.
Features - Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair
- Variable back resistance responds, with greater or lesser resistance, to user's body position, promoting healthy motion and lower back support
- Body-activated motion balances your body with the chair's recline and allows for infinite dwell along the travel path
- PolyFlex back provides firm or soft support, as needed
- Front edge waterflex seat with variable flex technology adjusts to user's thigh length and range of motion needs
- Available in your choice of arms and casters
Office Master Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair Specifications
|Height||37 - 42''|
|Back||18'' W x 21'' H|
|Seat||19.75'' W x (17 - 18 1/2'' D) x (16'' - 21'' H)|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||12 Year Limited|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
If you're like most people out there, you probably don't sit completely still throughout the day. You probably shift, pivot, lean, and move around according to your own inclination. This natural tendency may not yet be fully incorporated into most office chairs, but it is a main design feature of Office Master's Ergonomic OM5 Task Chair. With a specially-calibrated geometry that's designed to do the work of balancing your body's motion in any position, and no extraneous knobs or levers, the OM5 is the embodiment of practical form.