- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Pocket Ergo - Internet Based Software
Pocket Ergo® Internet Based Software is designed to work on any computer, tablet, smartphone, or device with an internet connection, making it easy for ergonomists to record measurements and make accurate industrial and office ergonomic assessments. Since it can be used on any device with a internet connection and web browser, you can bring the Pocket Ergo® Internet Based Software anywhere!
Due to a programming fix that is needed on the REBA tool we are not currently accepting orders for Pocket Ergo
Pocket Ergo® works on any computer, tablet, smartphone, or device with an internet connection. It is an internet based software program that contains office and industrial ergonomic assessment tools and guidelines. It will help you improve ergonomics, quality, and productivity at your workplace by using standard and accepted tools for assessing ergonomic risk.
Features - Internet Based Pocket Ergo®
This software is made for Ergonomists, Industrial Engineers, Safety Engineers, Industrial Hygienists, Physical Therapists, Safety Professionals, Health Care Professionals, etc. It runs on any device with an internet connection, making it ideal for field assessments. This software can be used on an iPad, Android tablet, smartphone, computer or laptop, regardless of OS or browser. All results can be saved as unique file names and imported to MS Word or other word processing programs.
- Hazard Control Methodologies
- Computer Workstation Quick Configure Calculator
- THS Office Assessment Checklist
- OSHA Office Assessment Checklist
- Anthropometry (Standing and Seated)
- Revised NIOSH Lifting Equation (1994)
- Utah Back Compressive Force Model
- Push Force Calculator (Snook)
- Pull Force Calculator (Snook)
- Carry Force Calculator (Snook)
- RULA (Rapid Upper Limb Assessment)
- REBA (Rapid Entire Body Assessment)
- Strain Index (SI)
- Grip and Pinch Strength
- Industrial Ergo/Material Handling Assessment Checklists
- Guide to Performing Industrial Ergonomics Assessments
Download more information
We will email you your access instructions after your purchase. 30 day money back guarantee - if you are not satisfied we will issue a full refund.
Free Ergonomic Assessment Software Trial
Click the following link to sign up for a fully functional four month trial of Pocket Ergo® that works on any web browser. Be sure to register then click on the confirmation email you will receive after registering.
Move your cursor over the "Industrial" and "Office" text on the top of the page then click on the tools in the drop down menu. For technical support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that we also have a Pocket Ergo® with Android Tablet Option.
The purchase of the web version allows for two years access including all upgrades and additional tools that will be added to Pocket Ergo® over time. After two years, you can extend your access for $89 for a two year renewal.
Specifications - Internet Based Pocket Ergo®
Each assessment tool includes an instruction section and a brief description of how and when to use the tool. Basic familiarity with the various assessment tools is assumed. More comprehensive information can be obtained through the original sources which are listed as references in each tool.
**REBA - Rapid Entire Body Assessment**
REBA was developed as a method to assess the risk of postures that can lead to work-related musculoskeletal disorders in a variety of jobs and postures. REBA is best used when assessing jobs that require workers to assume awkward postures. A team of ergonomists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and nurses collected and analyzed over 600 postural examples to help produce REBA. It integrates dynamic and static posture force factors, coupling, issues, and gravity-assisted upper limb factors. The process of completing a REBA assessment is very similar to the RULA process.
**UBCF - Utah Back Compressive Force**
The UBCF Model is a simple but useful tool for estimating the risk associated with manual materials handling. It can be used to assess one handed lifts and lifts that aren't symmetric (Note: the NIOSH lifting equation is only valid on two handed lifts with symmetrically loaded hands). One study of automotive assembly jobs found that only 57% of jobs that required lifting qualified for analysis using the NIOSH lifting equation. The UBCF is based on a one time lift and does not account for lift frequency. It is relatively simple and quick to apply in the field. Safe back compressive force limits are based on the same limits established by the NIOSH lifting equation.
The Strain Index (SI) is an analysis approach for estimating injury risk to the distal upper extremities (hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow). It is best used on hand intensive tasks like assembly tasks. The SI score is highly related to the force/intensity exerted by the hand and wrist. Note that this is a significant distinction between the SI and the posture dependent RULA score. The SI score defines injury risk and can help prioritize job improvements among several jobs.
**Grip and Pinch Strength**
The grip and pinch strength tool calculates the one-time grip or pinch strength capacity for the dominant hand on males and females. On the input screen, definitions for the input values are provided. Useful design guidelines and corrective action