Raynor Ergo Elite Chair with Headrest ME22ERGLT
| Shop All Raynor Eurotech Products| Take a Tour
Choose Your Video
Raynor Ergohuman Ergo Elite Chair Review02:07
Selected But Not Shown
Sleek, breathable, and supportive to the core, the Raynor Ergo Elite Chair with Headrest is one simple way to enhance your workstation with a single accessory. The chair's aluminum frame is covered in breathable black mesh and is tiltable in five positions, and gives you supreme range of motion with its adaptable seat slider and adjustable armrests for even more comfort while you work.
Designed for small to average body types, the Ergo Elite Chair model ME22ERGLT features a user-friendly single lever adjustment system for fast, intuitive adaptations of the back angle and seat depth. Finally, the search for the perfect ergonomic desk chair is over, and it stops here.
- Tilt tension knob allows for simple and quick adjustment of back recline resistance
- Back angle can be locked in 5 positions - 4 different positions of recline or upright
- Adjustable arms and arm pads provide height, depth, and width adjustment to suit different users
- Mesh headrest includes angle and height adjustment to support the neck in reclined or upright positions
- Waterfall edge on the seat cushion alleviates pressure on lower legs and knees
|Overall dimensions||26" W x 26" D x 45.5" H|
|Seat dimensions||19" W x 15" - 17" D x 18" - 21" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Chair weight||70 lbs|
|Box dimensions||32" H x 26" W x 21" D|
- Is it worth the extra money to get the Elite over the standard Ergohuman?
Other than the fact that the seat pan is 1/2" narrower on the Elite, the only real differences between the two are the arms. The Ergo Elite arms are more adjustable than the Ergohuman arms. Some people actually prefer the roomier standard Ergohuman to the Ergo Elite.
- What kind of warranty is offered with this chair?
The Ergo Elite Chair comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you have any issues with your chair, just contact us and we will submit a warranty claim on your behalf.
- What is the difference between the Ergohuman and Ergo Elite models?
The main difference between the two chairs is the arms. The Ergo Elite arms feature push-button height adjustment and 4-way adjustability. The Ergohuman arms only adjust up and down. The Ergo Elite Chair also sits slightly lower and the seat pan is 1/2" narrower than the Ergohuman. Otherwise, the chairs have the same mechanism and function identically.
- Does it come in leather?
The Raynor Ergo Elite Chair only comes in Mesh. For leather, you would have to go with the original Ergohuman chair.
- Does this chair come pre-assembled or do I have to assemble it myself?
The Ergo Elite Chair requires assembly. Take a look at the assembly instructions to get an idea of the assembly process.
- Would you say this is your comparable item to the Herman Miller Chairs?
We don't sell Herman Miller Chairs, but this chair is a fraction of the cost and is an extremely popular chair.
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
happy happy happy
Posted by Aron Poulson on Jun 23rd 2017
This chair is very well designed and very well built. I am a general contractor with an aching back. This chair makes the days in the office mush more enjoyable.
Top Quality made with for individuals who have certain needs or just a Super comfortable office chair
Posted by Anthony Duarte on Oct 4th 2016
I've had the Blue Mesh high back since 2008. It meets and exceeds your every need.
Pros: Extremely adjustable, with the best back rest and also the most comfortable neck rest. I will never buy another chair. My Doctor actually recommended this chair to me because of it's therapeutic properties..
Cons: Everything works like a Gem !
Very good for lower back pain
Posted by Chelsea on Mar 8th 2014
This chair is extremely comfortable for people with back problems. My only complaint is the arm rest adjustments. I have narrow shoulders and would like it if the arm rests could come in closer to the body. There should also be more tension in them as they tend to slide outwards when you lean on them which is a bit annoying.
Love this chair
Posted by Kathy on Nov 13th 2013
I work from a home office and spend long hours seated at my desk. This chair has vastly improved my comfort and ease of working throughout the day. The only negative I have to say is the adjustable headrest is too high for me and only adjusts so far down, but not enough to cradle my neck (I am quite short). It seems this chair is designed more for taller people. A design change would be welcome in future chairs to make them more flexible for short people. Otherwise, I love the mesh construction - sturdy and breathable. The features to adjust all other aspects of the chair (height, depth, arms, back support, etc) are very easy to use and really allow customizing for comfort. I would recommend this chair to my friends and family.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.