- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Seating Inc. Contour 400 24/7 Task Chair w/ Optional Headrest
The Seating Inc. Contour 400 Task Chair features heavy-duty construction and energy-absorbing foam cushions. These features combine to offer an extremely comfortable chair that will accommodate users up to 400 pounds; it also functions as an intensive 24 hour, multi-shift chair. The highly contoured back offers exceptional support and features a contoured foam lumbar support in your choice of mid or high-back. The full menu of functional and fabric options have made the Seating Inc. Contour 400 Task Chair a popular choice for 911 call centers and others seeking comfort in a generously sized chair.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The mechanism determines how your chair moves and what adjustment capabilities it will have. For maximum adjustability, we recommend the Multi-function tilt.
Heavy duty synchro-tilt mechanism
- Knee-tilt - tilts from just under your knees and offers a more executive feel to the tilt. Back and seat tilt in a 2:1 ratio which means that for every 2 degrees your chair tilts backwards, your seat front rises 1 degree. This mechanism does not include a forward tilt lockout.
Heavy Duty multi-function mechanism
- Center-tilt - tilts from the center of the seat for a more traditional feel. Back angle can be adjusted independent of seat angle. Seat and back tilt in unison. This mechanism includes a forward tilt lockout.
Add adjustable seat depth to your chair with the optional seat slider. This seat depth adjuster allows you to adjust your seat 1.25'' forward and back, giving you a seat depth range of 18.75'' to 21.25''.
The back of the Seating, Inc. Contour 400 features 2 1/2" of 1.5lb density fabricated foam and is contoured to support your back.
- Choose from the 21" high mid-back or the 24" high high-back model
- Headrest is only available on high-back
- Each back is fully upholstered, including the back of the chair back, and filled with soft density foam
- Lumbar support provides the user with full support and can be easily adjusted to fit your needs
The seat is padded with 3 inches of energy absorbing foam for added comfort and durability.
- Standard seat width is 21.5'' wide.
- Extra wide 24'' seat is available.
- SE - Small edition seat with 19.5'' wide seat, shorter cylinder and reduced seat cavity for petite users
Optional headrest is available on high back model only. Choose from a fixed headrest or a fully articulating, height and depth adjustable headrest.
Choose from no arms or four different arm styles, with or without width adjustment brackets.
Height adjustable arms [TC]:
- Basic height adjustable arms
- Urethane arm pads
- Width adjustment bracket optional
Height adjustable arms with extendable slide and gel armpads [TE]:
- Height adjustable offer 2 inches of horizontal slide
- Gel padding in arm pads provide extra comfort and durability
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 10" L x 5" W
- Width adjustment bracket optional
Four-way adjustable arms [TF]:
- Height and width adjustable arms
- Forwards slide
- Urethane pads can be rotated 360 degrees to provide additional ergonomic support for keyboard use
- Arms provide an additional 1 5/8" width adjustment
- Gel pads are optional
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 10.5" L x 4.25" W
Swing away arms [TS]:
- Height adjustable arms provide range of 2.25"
- Urethane arm pads
- Dial activated movement is very user-friendly
- Arms swing back out of the way
- Gel pads are optional
- Dimensions: 9.5" H x 9.5" L x 2.75" W
The Contour 400 comes standard with dual wheel hooded carpet casters. Soft twin wheels for hard floors are optional.
Check out the many fabric options available below.
Icon fabrics are grade 1 textiles and are constructed with 100% polyolefin. They have an abrasion resistance rating of over 750,000 double rubs.
Leather/Vinyl is constructed with 100% analine through dyed leather and 100% expandable vinyl.
Free Live Ergonomic Training Webinar
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
The highly contoured back on the Contour 400 Task Chair is designed to cradle and support your back in comfort. The seat is crafted of thickly padded, energy absorbing foam that reduces the pressure of sitting for long hours.
Seating Inc. Contour 400 24/7 Task Chair Features
- Ratchet height adjustable back
- Contoured lumbar support
- Infinite locking tilt control with tilt tension control
- Optional seat slider
- Fully upholstered chair back
- 5-star extra tough composite base
- 15-year, muti-user, mult-shift warranty
Seating Inc. Contour 400 24/7 Task Chair Technical Specifications
|Overall Dimensions (mid/high back)||24"W x 25"D/26"D x 37"H/40"H|
|Seat dimensions||21.5" W x 20" D x 16.5"-21" H (24"W seat is optional)|
|Seat height||16" to 21" H|
|Back dimensions||18.875" W x 25" H|
|Weight limit||400 lbs|