Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauge
| Shop All Shimpo Products| Take a Tour
Selected But Not Shown
The Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauge combines a unique compact design with an easy-to-use tension and compression force sensor to bring you intuitive, easy testing for all of your jobs.
The large, backlit LCD display comes with the option a reversible display mode, allowing for easy viewing of live readings, while a programmable limit system provides a visual and audible pass/fail indication for compression and tension testing. The system is able to log up to 500 readings for on-the-fly viewing, printing, or export to Shimpo's free data logging software if you need. Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauges are an ideal choice for users in need of a small, affordable digital force gauge system.
A comparator option also allows for the FG-3000 to be integrated into a quality control system, making it perfect for use in repetitive testing environments like production lines. Use ergonomic testing tools that aid in all of your jobs with the Shimpo FG-3000 Digital Force Gauge.
- ±0.3% F.S. accuracy and 1000 Hz sample rate
- Track, peak, and preset limit modes display live readings, peak readings, and programmable high/low limit readings with visual and audible pass/fail indications
- 500 data point memory allows for instant data acquisition, viewable on a backlit LCD screen or free data logging software
- Field calibration feature eliminates the need for laboratory calibration
- Comparator output function integrates easily into pass/fail test systems
- 180° reversible display with tension/compression icons and vertical keypad allows for you to use with a test stand or for portable applications
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction provides a durable yet ergonomically-friendly frame for use in exacting environments
|Memory||500 data points|
|Display||160 x 128 dot matrix LCD with backlight|
|Measurement methods||Peak, Track, Preset|
|Sampling rate||1000 Hz|
|Dimensions||5.5" L x 2.8" W x 1.4" H (140 mm x 71 mm x 35.5 mm)|
|Weight||0.9 lb (0.4 kg)|
Choose from the digital force gauge models listed below based on your capacity needs.
|Model||Capacity (lbs)||Capacity (kg)|
|FG-3003||2.2 lbs||1 kg|
|FG-3005||11 lbs||5 kg|
|FG-3006||22 lbs||10 kg|
|FG-3008||110 lbs||50 kg|
|FG-3009||220 lbs||100 kg|
This force gauge is available with an optional handle. We recommend using this, especially when testing forces over 30 lbs.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.