- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand
The Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand creates an accurate, consistent testing station for tension, compression, break and cycle performance testing. Shimpo's proprietary servo gear head and ball screw assists in precise movement control, while a 15.75'' tall travel distance supports unique parts that would otherwise be too large for testing. Multiple automatic and manual testing modes also assist in setting testing conditions tailored to the test item, allowing for the use of user-defined test parameters with up to five programmed set points.Read More...
The Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand offers intuitive controls, consistent precision testing and easy data logging. Adjustable speed settings help the FGS-VC Test Stand adjust for multiple testing applications, and the simple force gauge bracket also allows for quick test range changes on a single stand. Multiple automatic and manual test options also allow for a variety of tests to be run, as well as the creation of user-defined test methods. While testing, information can be outputted to a connected PC for rapid analysis and graphing thanks to the free FGT-VC software. For laboratories looking for a versatile test stand with a wide array of unique features, Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stands offer an exceptional value.
Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand
- Intuitive controls and software-based operation improve testing efficiency while minimizing user errors
- FGT-VC software (available for free through the manufacturer's website) provides graphical and statistical analysis for tests
- Instantaneous pass/fail testing with the built-in comparator function maximizes efficiency for quality control applications
- Variable speed range and large measurement area accommodate multiple testing needs
- Automatic and manual test modes as well as user-definable tests with up to five programmed set points provide a wide array of testing modes
- Overload limit mode prevents gauge damage from excessive force when used with Shimpo FGE or FGV series force gauges
- Compatible with all Shimpo force gauges and most third party force gauges
Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand Specifications
|Movement speed||0.40 - 15.75''/min (10 - 400 mm/min)|
|Stroke||15.75 in (400 mm)|
|Temperature range||32° F to 113° F (0° C to 45° C)|
|Capacity||220 lb (100 kg, 1000 N)|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Simple operation and a wide array of options help to make the Shimpo FGS-VC Motorized Force Test Stand an excellent option for production line testing and quality control applications. Keypad and PC-based operation allows for easy pass/fail testing in comparator mode, as well as data collection, graphing and statistical analysis via the FGT-VC software (available online). With user-definable test settings and the ability to accept multiple gripping and compression fixtures, the FGS-VC is one of the most precise and versatile force test stands on the market today.