- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges for Push/Pull or Compression/Tension Testing
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges further improve on the Shimpo FGV-HX series force gauges by including a set of handle attachments and an onboard statistics display for in-field analysis of testing data. An expanded memory helps the Shimpo Javelin FGV-500HXY and Shimpo Javelin FGV-1000HXY store a large number of data points for on-site review and easy transferring to a PC via its USB, RS-232, and analog output. The addition of a built-in hi-lo comparator also helps to facilitate easy "go/no-go" testing, making this a true all-in-one compression and tension force testing system.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges offer two models with different weight capacities.
- FGV-500HXY - supports up to 500 lbs.
- FGV-1000HXY - supports up to 1000 lbs.
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Series Force Gauges provide accurate, reliable compression and tension force testing in a compact package. Data collection is made simple thanks to an on-board statistics calculator that displays data on the built-in LCD display, allowing for rapid analysis in the field. Heavy duty load sensors and a durable housing help the Shimpo Javelin FGV-500HXY and Shimpo Javelin FGV-1000HXY survive even the most hostile work environments, while the reversible display with adjustable force direction makes it easily adaptable to test stands for lab work as well.
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges
- 180° reversible display with adjustable force direction and dual labeled keypad allows for applications in multiple directions
- On-board statistics calculations display minimum, maximum, average, and standard deviation data in the field
- Includes free TORIEMON software and USB cable for data output and analysis on PC
- 1,000 point memory offers real-time and post-test data export
- Built-in hi-lo comparator offers easy 'go/no-go' testing
- Heavy duty housing provides durability for industrial usage
Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Force Gauges Specifications
|Resolution||0.1 lbs/0.1 kg/1 N|
|Display||Four digit reversible LCD, .47'' high (12 mm) with indicators including tension and low battery|
|Display Update||0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 1 sec|
|Sampling Rate||1000 Hz|
|Power||Rechargeable Ni-Cad batteries (included) or AC adapter/charger (included)|
|Auto Power Shut-Off||Yes (inactive when adapter/charger is in use)|
|Temperature Range||32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)|
|Dimension/Weight||8.43" L x 3.23" W x 2.25" H (214 mm x 82 mm x 57 mm) / 2 lbs (900 g) for 500 lbs range, 2.65 lbs (1.2 kg) for 1000 lbs range|
|Approvals||CE, RoHS Approved|
Download more information
- AC adapter/charger
- Carrying case
- Two handles
- Inch adapter
- Six attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head, extension rod)
- USB cable
- TORIEMON software (available for download from www.shimpoinst.com)
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Shimpo Javelin FGV-HXY Series Force Gauges offer exceptional precision with plenty of features to boot. Measurement of compression and tension forces is exceptionally easy thanks to a built-in statistics display and expanded data storage. When you're back in the office, data is easily transferred back to your PC or laptop via a USB, RS-232, or analog output.