Steelcase Eyesite Dual Monitor Arm
Choose Your Video
Selected But Not Shown
Double monitor workstations that could use a little elevation, the Steelcase Eyesite Dual Monitor Arm is ideal for users looking to increase ergonomics in the office.
The stable dual monitor arm attaches to workstations via C-clamp and allows for smooth adjustments with one hand.
The Eyesite's unique state-of-the-art design and smart engineering ensures you'll be multitasking at your screens comfortably in no time.
We're a Steelcase Authorized Dealer
In your search for the ideal ergonomic gear to add to your office, you might come across Steelcase products that seem cheaper than they should be. Most of these chairs and accessories are refurbished, giving you a not-so-new seating solution that can be open to mechanical flaws and defects sooner than a new chair might be.
Human Solution is an authorized Steelcase dealer, delivering to you the newest and most up-to-date ergo-friendly products from Steelcase, featuring full manufacturer warranties, protecting them from wear and tear, and giving you recourse if something ever does go wrong with your office chair, ergonomic desk, task lighting, or monitor arm in the future. We stand by our products and will work tirelessly to help you find the perfect ergonomic product to assist you in working better.
- Monitor arm makes it possible for technology to adjust to the user rather than forcing the user to adjust to the technology
- Makes maximum use of the available desk space
- Increases productivity via seamless multiple monitor usage
- Maintains screen alignment to the user through the entire range of adjustability
- Quick and easy installation
- Recycled content 22% total, 17% post consumer, 5% pre-consumer
- 99% Recyclable
|Dimensions||FPAC2CC: 35" W x 15 1/2" H x 8 1/2" D
FPAEC2CC: 35" W x 19 7/8" H x 8 1/2" D
|Functional focal length||13"|
|Tilt||10° - 90°|
|Rotation||360° - portrait to landscape|
|Support||Two 24" displays
25 lbs each, max
|VESA plates||75mm and 100mm|
|Construction||Aluminum, ABS, steel, plastic|
Specification Tip: for large monitor screens (20"+), order the Standard column. For smaller monitor screens (17"-19"), order the extended column.
The standard column on the Eyesite monitor arm allows 7.5" of vertical adjustment, and the extended column gives a total of 12.5" of adjustment. Choose between the two models:
This product comes standard with a 12-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you would like to add this configuration to your cart? if you change your mind, you can edit your options on the cart page.
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.