- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Steelcase Think Drafting Stool in Fabric
The Steelcase Think Stool in Fabric features Steelcase's unique LiveBack technology, allowing the seat and back to conform to your shape and movements for personalized comfort and support via a series of linked flexors. The Think Stool's intelligent counterbalance mechanisms also adjust the recline tension to match your body and weight as you move.
Looking for a standard height chair? Be sure to check out out Steelcase Think Chair listing!
Want a better price on this item? Contact us for a quote.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Receive a free gift as appreciation for being a valued Human Solution customer! Choose one of the following options:
- A FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand - View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
- A FREE Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard - GTN-0033 - This keyboard's split design promotes a more natural and ergonomic typing position.
- A FREE UPLIFT CPU Holder - Clear up desktop space and keep your computer tower off the floor by mounting it to the underneath of your desktop. This accessory is great for height-adjustable desk users.
- A FREE UPLIFT Single Monitor Arm - Mount a monitor weighing between 4.5 lbs - 17.5 lbs, and adjust the height, depth or lateral position with easy fingertip adjustment.
- A FREE $100 gift certificate toward an UPLIFT Desk - There's no better time to make the switch to a height-adjustable desk! Gift certificate is good toward full two and three-leg UPLIFT Desks; excludes scratch and dent models.
The Steelcase Think chair is available in your choice of seagull, black or platinum frames.
Black and Platinum frame chairs come standard with a matching base. Choose to upgrade your Think Chair to a Polished Aluminum frame for a bright, reflective finish.
Steelcase chairs are available in a variety of durable, vibrant fabrics. Buzz2 is 100 percent polyester, in 28 different colors. Cogent: Connect provides beautiful saturated shades. Chainmail is sustainable and stylish, made entirely of post-consumer material. Finally, select Steelcase chairs can be upholstered in leather, ranging from traditional tones to bright, modern hues.
Choose from 4-way adjustable arms, height-adjustable arms, fixed arms or no arms for your Think chair.
Note: We highly recommend the 4-way adjustable arms. They adjust up and down, left and right, forwards and backwards, and angle 30 degrees in each direction. They are easily some of the best arms on the market.
Choose between standard hard carpet casters or soft casters. Soft casters are designed to prevent damage to hardwood floors and to roll more slowly so that your chair doesn't slip out from under you when you stand up.
Free Ergonomic Webinar
This desk purchase includes a free half-hour Online Ergonomic Training Webinar with an ergonomic pro. This webinar will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The webinar will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair and desk to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
The Steelcase Think Drafting Stool in Fabric integrates cutting edge ergonomic features into a lightweight, modern frame. Built with Steelcase's popular LiveBack technology, the Think Drafting Stool features 15 linked flexors across the body of the chair as well as a seat with adaptive bolstering technology to let the chair flex and mold itself to you throughout the day. An added dual-energy lumbar support also helps to provide extra lower back support that's quickly adjusted for different users. A simple weight-activated recline mechanism also helps to provide an optimal angle of recline, automatically synchronizing the angle of the back and seat as you move.
Steelcase Think Drafting Stool in Fabric
- Linked flexors use Steelcase's LiveBack technology to respond and adapt to your natural movements
- Adaptive bolstering technology in the seat cushion uses cored pockets to "hug" your legs and provide customized seat support
- Weight-activated, tension-adjustable mechanism maintains a fixed seat-to-back recline ratio for an optimized recline angle
- Seat cushion edge flexes under weight, minimizing pressure against the legs and improving blood flow to the feet
- Height-adjustable, dual-energy lumbar support adds extra lower back support where you need it, when you need it
- Four-way adjustable arm rests rotate inwards as well as slide forwards, backwards, and laterally
- Foot ring can be adjusted vertically for different leg lengths
Steelcase Think Drafting Stool in Fabric Specifications
|Chair Dimensions||44'' - 54.75'' H x 28.5'' W x 22" - 24.25" D|
|Seat height||22.5'' - 32.5'' H|
|Seat depth||15.5'' - 18'' D|
|Seat width||20.25'' W|
|Lumbar height from seat||6'' - 10.25'' H|
|Arm height from seat||7'' - 11'' W|
|Arm width||14" - 21.25"|
|Weight capacity||400 lbs.|
Design Story - Steelcase Think Chair
Learn more about the design philosophies and processes that went into the development of the redesigned Steelcase Think Chair.
Adjustability - Steelcase Think Chair
Check out this video to see the Steelcase Think Chair in motion, and find out how it can be quickly adjusted to give you comfortable, intuitive support.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Steelcase Think Drafting Stool in Fabric features the same exceptional features found in the Steelcase Think Chair but with a higher cylinder for elevated work surfaces such as drafting tables. Flexor-based LiveBack technology, a weight-activated recline mechanism, and a seat cushion with adaptive bolstering technology help to make the Think Stool a chair that quickly and intuitively adjusts itself to your body.