- UPLIFT Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
UPLIFT Troubleshooting Tips and Tricks
Need help with a desk error code, a monitor arm that won't stay in the place you want it to, or a keyboard tray that won't raise or lower? Luckily, we've found that these issues can usually be fixed with the simple tips below.
- UPLIFT Height Adjustable Desk Reset Instructions
- UPLIFT Monitor Arm Counterbalance Instruction Video
- UPLIFT Keyboard Tray Shipping Pin Removal
Are you seeing a R5T, ER1, ER2, ER7, or ER8 error code on your UPLIFT Desk digital keypad? Follow the directions below or watch our video to see how to perform a simple reset, which will generally fix the issue.
- Before beginning, make sure you've removed all items under your desk and that your desk is plugged in before you start the reset process
- From any position, press and hold the down arrow button on the Advanced 1-Touch Digital Memory Keypad
- Continue holding the down arrow until your desk reaches its lowest position
- Press and hold the down arrow again for 5 seconds or until ASR is diplayed on the screen
- Press and hold the down arrow again until it lowers, clicks, and then raises slightly
- Once a height is displayed, let go of the down button; your desk has been reset
- If your desk uses a standard keypad, follow the same procedure
- You can double check that your desk reset worked. If a height is shown on the display, or if your desk moves when you press the up button, then you know the reset is complete
If your monitor arm isn't maintaining its position once you've raised or lowered it, it may need to be counterbalanced. Watch our quick demonstration on correctly counterbalancing your UPLIFT Monitor Arm.
If your keyboard tray mechanism will not raise or lower, you may need to remove the shipping pin. To locate the shipping pin, see the image below. Simply lift up on the front of the tray & lower the back to relieve pressure on the shipping pin and remove it.
If you are still experiencing issues after following the steps in any of our instructional videos, feel free to call us at 800-531-3746, email us or visit us in live chat, Monday - Friday, 8am - 7 pm, or Saturday, 10 am - 6 pm.
Looking for UPLIFT desk and accessory assembly instructions and tips? We have videos and downloadable materials available here.