- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base
The UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base turns any existing desktop into an electricity-free adjustable height desk, giving you quick and easy adjustment from sitting to standing in seconds. This pneumatic sit-to-stand desk base's lack of electrical cords allows for optimal desk placement, and a unique synchronization system provides easy, counterbalanced height adjustment, even with uneven desk loads. Available as a full laminate top desk, the UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base's precision tube and rollers give you smooth adjustment that makes it easy to access the health and energy level benefits of a sit-to-stand desk.
This item has been discontinued.
The UPLIFT 900 Height-Adjustable Standing Desk Base is a great electric replacement, or you can contact us for a quote on the Humanscale Float Table Base, our recommended non-electric standing desk base.
For users who can't access an electrical outlet or specifically need a manual sit-to-stand desk, the UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base is an affordable, electricity-free solution to combat the health hazards associated with sitting all day. The smooth pneumatic adjustment is counterbalanced for specific weight ranges, giving you quick and easy adjustment from sitting to standing nearly instantly based on the weight of your desktop, as well as that of your computer and peripherals. While we recommend an electric height adjustable desk above manual desks for its precision adjustment and its wider and heftier weight capacity, the UPLIFT 830 Pneumatic Sit-Stand Desk is the ideal alternative if an electric desk is not an option.
Features - UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base
- Electricity-free height adjustable desk base gives you 19.5'' of quick height adjustment from sitting to standing
- Counterbalanced synchronization system can handle uneven desktop loads, with varying weight capacities to fit your desktop needs
- Available in black or silver, with four different crossbar options to correspond with the width of your top
- Precision tube and roller lifting system ensures smooth sit-to-stand adjustment in seconds
UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base Specifications
|Height range||26'' to 45.5'' H (without desktop)|
|Base width||40.4'' to 68.66'' W|
|Weight capacity||100N: 30 to 70 lbs
250N: 64 to 104 lbs
400N: 98 to 138 lbs
600N: 143 to 183 lbs
|Warranty||5-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the frame and mechanisms|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Base is a great, affordable option for users who want to convert their own desktop to a sit-to-stand desk and specifically need something electricity-free. Be sure to include both the weight of the desktop you will be using as well as how much weight you will be putting on top of the desk to determine which model is right for you. If, in the future, your needs change, you can even change out the cylinder to give your desk a lower or higher counterbalanced weight capacity.