- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk
The UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk gives you quick and easy electricity-free height adjustment, allowing you to adjust your desk from sitting to standing in seconds. This pneumatic sit-to-stand desk features a unique synchronization system that provides easy, counterbalanced height adjustment, even if the load is uneven, and its lack of electrical cords allows for optimal placement of your sit-stand desk in your home or office. Featuring a precision tube and rollers for smooth adjustment, and also available in a base only model, the UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk makes it easy and convenient to access the benefits of a sit-to-stand desk.
This item has been discontinued.
The UPLIFT 900 Height-Adjustable Standing Desk is a great electric replacement, or you can contact us for a quote on the Humanscale Float Table, our recommended non-electric standing desk.
The UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk is an affordable solution for users looking for a sit-stand desk who don't have access to an electrical outlet and for whom an electric standing desk is not an option. With smooth pneumatic adjustment and a counterbalanced desk base mechanism with specific corresponding weight ranges depending on your desktop weight and the weight of your peripherals, the UPLIFT 830 lets you adjust your desk quickly and easily from sitting to standing in seconds. We still recommend an electric height adjustable desk above manual desks due to their more precise adjustment and wider, heavier duty weight capacity. But for those who specifically need manual adjustment, the UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk is the ideal alternative to help you fight the health hazards associated with all-day sitting.
Features - UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk
- Electricity-free pneumatic adjustable height desk features 19.5'' of quick height adjustment from sitting to standing
- Counterbalanced desk base mechanism features varying weight capacities to correspond with your laminate desktop weight and the weight of your computer and accessories
- Desk base's unique synchronization system can handle uneven desk loads
- Precision tube and roller mechanism gives you nearly-effortless sit-stand height adjustment almost instantly
- 1'' inch thick, extremely sturdy E-1-rated laminate top features 45 lbs density particle board with 3 mm PVC edge
UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk Specifications
|Height range including desktop thickness||27'' to 46.5'' H|
|Desktop thickness||1'' thick|
|Desktop width||48'' - 80'' W|
|Desktop weight||48'' desktop: 34 lbs
60'' desktop: 41 lbs
72'' desktop: 50 lbs
80'' desktop: 55 lbs
|Weight capacity||100N: 30 to 70 lbs
250N: 64 to 104 lbs
400N: 98 to 138 lbs
600N: 143 to 183 lbs
|Warranty||5-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the frame and mechanisms|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The UPLIFT 830 Counterbalanced Pneumatic Standing Desk is a great sit-to-stand desk solution for users who specifically need something electricity-free. Be sure to include both the weight of the laminate desktop (34-55 lbs. depending on the size of the desk), as well as the weight you will be putting on top, to determine which model is right for you. And if your needs change in the future, the cylinder can be changed to give your desk a lower or higher counterbalanced weight capacity.