- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate allow you to move in close to your workspace, increasing the depth of reach on your desktop. These durable center cut rectangular desktops are available in several different sizes and colors to best suit your office and workspace needs and are designed to work with our UPLIFT sit-stand adjustable height desk bases.
This listing is for the desktops only.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
UPLIFT Center Cut Laminate Desktops are available in the four different standard sizes shown below, all with a 31'' wide x 8" deep center cut-out. Give us a call at 800-531-3746 to request a custom size quote. We can cut custom size tops in 1/4'' increments.
- 48'' W x 30'' D
- 60'' W x 30'' D
- 72'' W x 30'' D
- 80'' W x 30'' D
The UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops can be ordered with one of the popular laminate finish colors shown below. The edge color will match the top finish, unless a different edge color is specified.
Don't see the color you want above? Click here to see other available Wilsonart® laminate finishes, and call us at 800-531-3746 to request a custom quote.
Grommet holes can be added to your UPLIFT desk to allow for through-desk cable routing or monitor arm mounting, or can include a power grommet with two AC power outlets. The holes can be drilled at the rear edge of your desk on either the left, right or center, or a combination of the three. Corner desk grommet holes are drilled 3.5'' from the left or right side and 2.5'' from the rear edge, with central grommet holes placed in the center of the desk 2.5'' from the rear edge. For custom grommet hole positions, please call us at 1-800-531-3746.
Each grommet hole includes your choice of a black or chrome grommet hole cover, or an UPLIFT Power Grommet. Black grommet hole covers feature flip-top tabs that cover the cord slot when not in use. UPLIFT Power Grommets feature two UL-approved built-in power outlets, as well as a small hole to feed through other cables. These power grommets give you easy outlet access for peripherals, and allow power sources to move up and down with your desk when going from sitting to standing. Standard grommet holes with covers are 3" in diameter, and power grommets are slightly larger at 3.125" wide to accommodate your outlets.
All desktops ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desktops can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate are designed to allow you to position your body closer to the far end of your work surface. The cutout design also allows users a place to rest their arms, especially while standing. Available in several different sizes and Wilsonart laminate color options, UPLIFT Center Cut Laminate Desktops easily pair with our adjustable height standing desk bases to create a center-cut sit-stand workstation.
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate
- Cut-out desktop shape increases depth of user's reach on desktop
- Available in several different customizable sizes and colors
- Easy to mount on UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk bases
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate Specifications
|Desktop dimensions||48'' - 80'' W x 30'' D|
|Center cut-out dimensions||31'' W x 8" D|
|Desktop thickness||1 3/16" thick laminate|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
UPLIFT Center Cut Desktops - Laminate pair easily with The Human Solution's UPLIFT sit-stand desk bases. These laminate desktops allow you to get closer to your work while still providing a large amount of desk space.