- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT Walnut Solid Wood Desktop
Combine one of these beautiful UPLIFT Walnut Solid Wood Desktop with the electric standing desk base that works best for you for a completely unique standing desk workstation. Our UPLIFT Solid Wood Desktops are beautifully handcrafted right here in Austin, Texas, by our woodworker. Order in one of the sizes listed below, or get a quote for a custom size!
Note: This listing is for the solid wood desktop only. Click here to purchase this walnut top with our UPLIFT 900 Electric Sit-Stand desk base.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Our solid wood desktops can be ordered in the standard sizes listed below. If you need a custom size not shown, just give us a call at 800-531-3746 for a quote.
- 36'' x 30''
- 48'' x 30''
- 60'' x 30''
- 72'' x 30''
- 80'' x 30''
Grommet holes can be added to your UPLIFT desk to allow for through-desk cable routing or monitor arm mounting, or can include a power grommet with two AC power outlets. The holes can be drilled at the rear edge of your desk on either the left, right or center, or a combination of the three. Corner desk grommet holes are drilled 3.5'' from the left or right side and 2.5'' from the rear edge, with central grommet holes placed in the center of the desk 2.5'' from the rear edge. For custom grommet hole positions, please call us at 1-800-531-3746.
Each grommet hole includes your choice of a black or chrome grommet hole cover, or an UPLIFT Power Grommet. Black grommet hole covers feature flip-top tabs that cover the cord slot when not in use. UPLIFT Power Grommets feature two UL-approved built-in power outlets, as well as a small hole to feed through other cables. These power grommets give you easy outlet access for peripherals, and allow power sources to move up and down with your desk when going from sitting to standing. Standard grommet holes with covers are 3" in diameter, and power grommets are slightly larger at 3.125" wide to accommodate your outlets.
All desktops ship for free to both commercial locations and residences in the lower 48 states of the US. We don't spring any hidden shipping costs on you during the checkout process. Just place your order, and we'll contact you to arrange the free shipping method that will work best for you.
Room of Choice Delivery ($199)
If you need us to bring your shipment into a specific room of your business or residence, just choose this option and we'll have your desk delivered where you need it.
Please note: This delivery option will add about 1½ to 2 weeks to transit time.
Canadian Shipping ($249)
We deliver most desktop orders to Canada for a flat rate. If for some reason this flat rate does not apply to your order, we will contact you to approve any shipping charge adjustments before proceeding.
Alaska, Hawaii and International Shipping (Will Contact with Pricing)
Our desktops can ship to any commercial or residential location outside the lower 48 US states as well. If you are in Alaska, Hawaii, or any international location, choose this option, and we can calculate your shipping cost and contact you for approval. Please note that duties, brokerage fees and taxes will apply to international orders.
Our UPLIFT Walnut Solid Wood Desktop provides a beautiful sit-to-stand solution while lending style and a natural feel to your office. Choose from standard sizes, or call us for a custom size and shape.
Note: This listing is for the solid wood desktop only. Click here to purchase this walnut top with our UPLIFT 900 Electric Sit-Stand desk base.
UPLIFT Walnut Solid Wood Desktop
- Durable walnut top provides a classic look for your sit-stand desk
- Solid wood desktop easily installs onto adjustable-height desk bases and fixed-height bases
- Built in Austin with eco-friendly methods and sustainable materials
- All wood is harvested locally by our woodworkers
UPLIFT Walnut Solid Wood Desktop Specifications
|Desktop weight||5.6 lbs/sq ft|
|Desktop width||36'' - 80''|
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Our UPLIFT Solid Wood Desktops are locally made our of sustainable materials. They are also beautiful and completely unique, and when you pair one with an adjustable-height standing desk, you'll have an ergonomically-correct workstation with a custom look.