- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Base
The UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Base complies with the ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 specification and has a surface height adjustment range of 22'' - 48'' (assumes a 1'' desktop thickness). Note that this is a base tailored to the ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 specification that some companies choose to comply with.
Please also check out our most popular UPLIFT 900 Desk Base that adjusts from 24.5" - 50.5" (assumes a 1'' desktop thickness). Many customers and ergonomists find that it's better to have a higher adjustment range. A higher top height allows for standing on a 1" thick anti-fatigue mat OR treadmill. We designed the UPLIFT 900 to have a height range of 24.5" - 50.5" with those criteria in mind. If you are fitting a desk to fifth percentile females, it's often better to use a keyboard tray to get the keyboard and mouse in the lap, which will provide a more workable desk height range than the ANSI/HFES allows.
Watch the Asleep at the Wheel video, featuring UPLIFT Desk
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA Desk Base is available in either a black or gray finish.
UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA Desk Frames come standard with an Advanced 1-Touch Keypad with 4 Memory Positions and Digital Height Display. Its digital readout allows you to make precision adjustments to get your desk to exactly the height you need, then auto-dims to save power. Once you find the perfect sitting and standing heights, four programmable memory presets allow you to save those and then return to them with just one touch of a button.
Advanced Wire Management Kit
The Advanced Wire Management Kit is a complete cable organization system for your height-adjustable desk. We developed this kit after years of desk installations. It's a proven way to easily manage all computer and electric desk cords.
- Includes wire management tray, 6-outlet surge protector power strip, desk-to-wall cable coil organizer, and 10 self-adhesive cable mounts with re-adjustable ties
- The UPLIFT Wire Tray attaches easily to your desktop and holds cords, small accessories, or the power strip
- 6-outlet surge protector outlet strip provides protective features and flexibility, with 180J of surge protection, an integrated 15 amp circuit breaker switch, ABS-resistant housing, ten feet of 14AWG heavy duty power cord and a flat plug. It fits in the wire tray and allows devices to travel up and down with your desk without worrying about cord length
- The UPLIFT Cable Coil consolidates your cords, bundling them in one neat package from desk to wall. The included wire funnel makes cable insertion quick and easy. See the video below for a demonstration!
- UPLIFT Adhesive Cable Ties are re-adjustable, allowing you to easily add and remove components
- The optional UPLIFT Clamp-on Surge Protector with 2 USB ports clamps onto desktops up to 1 3/8" thick, or clamps onto desk frame ends for use with thicker tops
Advanced Wire Management Kit
Clamp-on Surge Protector w/ USB charger
The UPLIFT Desk LED Task Light has three color temperatures and five brightness options. It also features angle adjustments at two joints, rotation at the base and an angle adjustment of the light for optimal placement. With a sleek, foldable, energy-efficient design, the UPLIFT Task Light reduces eye strain without wasting desk space or energy.
The UPLIFT Desk can be ordered with optional casters. The casters come in a set of four - two for each leg. They can be locked to keep the desk stationary, but are easily unlocked when you need to roll the desk.
Please note: the casters will add approximately 1.5'' of height to your desk.
The UPLIFT Monitor Arm is a pneumatic arm that provides complete fingertip adjustment for height, depth and lateral movement with an adjustable counterbalance system. If you need a dual monitor solution, you can choose two single UPLIFT Arms, or an UPLIFT Dual Monitor Arm. Add an UPLIFT Laptop Mount to raise your laptop to a more comfortable viewing height.
You must choose the model that corresponds to the weight of your monitor, or the arm will not counterbalance properly.
Two Single Arms
Single Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Dual Monitor Arm w/ Laptop Mount
Standing Desk Mat
Our 18'' x 30'' anti-fatigue mat has a gel foam core, providing comfort and support while you're standing at your UPLIFT Desk, and it's lightweight and easy to move aside when it's time to sit down.
When using a sit-stand desk, we recommend mounting your computer beneath your desktop to prevent cables from being stretched and pulled out of their ports when moving the desk from sitting to standing positions. An UPLIFT CPU Holder allows you to securely attach your computer tower to the bottom of your desktop to free up desk space.
Please note that mounting options are limited when pairing this with a 48" wide desktop. Please refer to our blog article, which shows the possible configurations. If you still have questions, please give us a call and we would be happy to discuss it with you!
An ergonomic keyboard tray gives you the freedom to adjust the height and tilt of your keyboard independently from the desk and also relieves the strain caused by over-reaching to type. The UPLIFT Large Keyboard Tray comes with one, 27'' wide surface for your keyboard and mouse to sit side-by-side. For those who prefer more flexibility, the UPLIFT Switch Keyboard Tray comes with two surfaces: a 19.75'' wide platform for the keyboard and a separate 9'' diameter surface for the mouse. The mouse platform can easily move to the left or right side for ambidextrous mousing, and is also depth adjustable.
Add an UPLIFT Track Spacer to either keyboard tray to allow you to mount the track over the center crossbar rails on your desk, allowing for better desktop support on wide desktops and full keyboard tray retraction on 24'' deep desktops.
UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer
For a little bit of extra storage, add an UPLIFT Half Circle Desk Drawer at a discounted price when bundled together with your desk. This half-circle-shaped, swiveling drawer easily attaches to the underside of your desktop via a central mount and pivots in either direction, rotating out to give you quick and easy access to smaller accessories that you don't want cluttering up your desktop. Featuring pen and pencil trays, a notepad slot, and storage compartments, the 13.6'' W x 7.4'' D x 1.3'' thick UPLIFT accessories drawer will help keep your height adjustable desk cleaner and more organized.
The UPLIFT Motion Stool gives you the option to sit, lean, or perch at your desk. It supports you through a wide range of movements, keeps you stable, engages your core, and promotes activity. Perch-sitting provides an optimal hip angle, encouraging comfort and healthy posture.
Steelcase produces four of the most popular office chairs on the market: the Amia, Think, Leap and Gesture chairs. Each of these chairs is available here with standard black fabric, a black frame and adjustable armrests, and each is backed by Steelcase's 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool is an ''active seating'' solution, which gives you an option somewhere between sitting and standing. The Muvman Sit-Stand Stool offers a height adjustable seat, a built-in handle for portability, and a non-slip base for exceptional stability.
This popular configuration of the ergoCentric tCentric Hybrid Chair offers height-adjustable lumbar support, adjustable arm rests and a contoured mesh back. This model of the tCentric Hybrid Chair also comes with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- UPLIFT Motion stool (black)
- UPLIFT Motion stool (blue)
- Steelcase Think
- Steelcase Amia
- Steelcase Leap
- Steelcase Gesture
- Muvman Sit Stand Stool
- tCentric Hybrid Chair
We are so confident in our product that we back each UPLIFT desk base we ship with a 7-year, all-inclusive warranty, which covers the frame, motor, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. You also have the option of upgrading to our 12-year, all-inclusive extended warranty. If you have any issues with your desk base within the warranty period, just give us a call, and we will ship you the necessary replacement parts via free ground shipping. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the desktop surface. Free ground shipping only available for United States addresses.
The UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Base provides a sit-stand desk option for users in need of a BIFMA-compatible desk with a shorter height range. The UPLIFT 900B features all the same features as the UPLIFT 900 desk, with a reduced range of motion. For this reason, we recommend using the standard UPLIFT 900 for users not required to maintain ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 compliance in the office.
Features - UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Base
- Three-piece crossbar can be adjusted to support desktops from 43'' - 96''
- Heavy-duty soft-start/soft-stop motors provide precise height adjustment with minimal power draw
- Under-desk crossbar design frees up leg space and creates a cleaner appearance
- Programmable memory keypad clearly displays current height in inches
- Control box with haul sensor automatically aligns feet for smooth adjustment
- Desk base is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
UPLIFT 900B ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Base Specifications
|Height range||22" - 48" (with 1'' desktop)|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||Accommodates 43" - 96" W (assumes durable desktop 1'' thick or more)**|
|Desktop depth||Accommodates maximum 40" D**|
|Travel speed||1.5''/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Memory Switch||4 programmable memory presets with digital desk height readout|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Warranty||7-year all-inclusive warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
Download more information
Grammy award winner Ray Benson reviews UPLIFT Desk!
At 6' 7'' tall, nine-time Grammy award winner Ray Benson, from Asleep at the Wheel, has always had to adjust to worksurfaces that are the wrong height, but with the UPLIFT Desk, which will adjust to him, he's finally found the perfect fit. Watch the video to hear Ray talk about how much more comfortably he can work with a height adjustable desk.
If you enjoy the Asleep at the Wheel music you hear in the video, check out their latest album, Still the King: Celebrating the Music of Bob Wills, and download their single, "Tiger Rag," featuring Old Crow Medicine Show below!
SXSW Musician Zac Kellogg shares his UPLIFT Desk experience
A height adjustable desk can change the way you work, no matter what your profession. Local Austin musician and SXSW performer Zac Kellogg uses the UPLIFT Desk to work and write music. Watch the video to see why the UPLIFT height-adjustable desk makes the best workspace for this up-and-coming star.
Whatever type of work you do at your desk, a height adjustable desk will allow you to change positions throughout the day, maintain focus and improve productivity. Join the standing desk revolution today!
See how the Graveyard Carz production crew uses UPLIFT Desk
Executive producer and editor Aaron Smith explains how UPLIFT Desks and accessories make his team more comfortable and productive at the studio, where they create the internationally-known television show Graveyard Carz.
Aaron and his colleagues appreciate being able to adjust their desks to the exact height they need for a variety of tasks. Even his team members who prefer more sitting time are able to set the desk at a height that puts them and all their equipment in the perfect position for ergonomic health. The entire crew is happier and more energetic as a result of their new, customized workstations.
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
These UPLIFT 900 ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22'' - 48'' Desk Bases are designed with a surface height adjustment range of 22'' - 48'' with a 1'' thick desktop to create a sit-stand desk compliant with ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 standards. While these height-adjustable desk bases are optimal for workplaces that require ANSI/HFES or BIFMA compliance, we still recommend using the standard UPLIFT 900 desk for general use, as the extra height range makes it easier to work at with a treadmill or anti-fatigue mat.