Wearwell 092 Permatack Sterile Mats
The Wearwell 092 PermaTack is a unique mat that's designed to prevent bacteria and other debris from entering critical or sterile areas. Surfaced with a permanently tacky anti-microbial blue vinyl polymer, this mat traps and holes up to three times as many contaminants as standard adhesive mats. We recommend this mat for labs, pharmacies, medical facilities and clean rooms.
Mats do not qualify for free shipping. Call or Chat with us to get a fast accurate quote, or you may complete your order online. If additional shipping charges apply, we will contact you for approval prior to charging your card.
Availability: Usually ships in 5 - 7 business days
Designed for use in laboratories, medical facilities and other sensitive applications, Wearwell's 092 Permatrack Sterile Mat has been surfaced with a blue vinyl anti-microbial polymer that's designed to stay permanently tacky and remvoe the finest particles of bacteria and other floor-borne debris. If each foot touches the mat three times, 98% to 100% of all such contamination will be removed. Generally, this requires a minimum length of approximately 20'. With a life expectancy of two years, the Wearwell Permatack 092 Sterile Mat is a great value when compared with disposable peel-off sticky mats.
Features - Wearwell 092 Permatack Sterile Mats
- Made from 1/8'' thick vinyl oil-based polymer
- High performance backing provides structural durability
- Electromagnetically attracts airborne particles
- Traps and holds up to three times as many contaminants as standard adhesive mats
- Adhesive backing holds mat securely in place
- ESD properties
- Surface regenerates tack when cleaned and allowed to dry
- Two-Year Warranty if used in clean room applications
Download more information