Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mats
Made from a unique anti-microbial Nitrile composite that will withstand vegetable oils, animal fats, cirtrus and fish oils, the Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mat is the very first mat designed specifically for the food service industry. With built in handles and drainage holes, the Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mat requires little maintenance and is easy to clean.
Mats do not qualify for free shipping. Call or Chat with us to get a fast accurate quote, or you may complete your order online. If additional shipping charges apply, we will contact you for approval prior to charging your card.
We recommend the Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mat for its excellent traction and anti-fatigue properties. Thanks to its textured nitrile rubber composite surface, this is the rare mat that actually increases traction when exposed to grease. With superior drainage and easy cleaning, the Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mat is ideally suited to food service and food research applications.
Features - Wearwell 482 1/2'' Grade A Food Service Mats
- Made with 100% anti-microbial Nitrile rubber composite that is designed to withstand fluids and oils, including vegetable oils, animal fats, citrus and fish oil
- First anti-fatigue mat formulated specifically for food research labs and food indutry applications
- Texture surface increases traction when greasy and wet
- Passes NSF test ASTM G21-96 (2002) for resistant to microorganisms / Compound additive has GRAS status
- Built-in handles for easy cleaning
- Designed for superior drainage and support
- Two-Year Warranty
Download more information