- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Humanscale Diffrient II Work Light
The Humanscale Diffrient II Work Light features a classic conical shape and a screw-in socket to accommodate a variety of bulbs, including low energy compact fluorescent bulbs. This combination provides cool, long lasting illumination for your work space. Precision engineering allows for effortless, one-touch positioning without the hassle of knobs or rigid joints. Scroll down for the Humanscale Diffrient II Work Light features and specifications.
Humanscale has discontinued this item.
The Humanscale Element Light is a great replacement.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Select from black or silver for your Diffrient II Work Light.
Choose from a wall mount or one of these five other mounting options.
The Humanscale Diffrient II Work Light has had research done at Cornell University. They uncovered eyestrain as the top health-related complaint among office workers, 79% of computer users were in need of better lighting. High quality task lighting such as that offered by the Humanscale Diffrient II Work Light allows the user to apply the correct amount of light for the task at hand, reducing eyestrain, fatigue and other vision related problems. Additionally, the Diffrient reduces the need for ambient lighting, and it is energy efficiency.
The Humanscale Diffrient II Work Lamp Features
- Perfect internal counterbalance and a design that is free of friction knobs and rigid joints; these create feather-light movement for easy one-touch repositioning
- 360° rotational and 140° vertical shade adjustability and 360° base rotation for infinite adjustment capabilities
- E26 screw-in socket accepts a wide variety of bulbs
- 90% recycled and recyclable materials, including 100% recycled and recyclable aluminum
- Reinforced plastic reflector shade cuts glare and stays cool
- Available in 2 colors and your choice of 6 mounting options
|Vertical reach||14" range - 3.5-17.5" H|
|Color temperature||3500 K|
|Hour life||10,000 hours|
|Power usage||18 or 23 watts equivalent to 75 watt incandescent bulb|
The Diffrient II Work Light ships with energy-efficient, 18 or 23 watts compact fluorescent bulbs that emit light equivalent to a 75 or 100 watt bulb. This lamp accepts:
- Compact fluorescent bulbs - up to 26 watts
- Incandescent bulbs - up to 60 watts
Download more information
Compact fluorescent bulbs use 25% of the energy of comparable incandescent lighting while giving off 75% less heat. In addition, this lamp is constructed primarily of 100% recycled aluminum, which means it is also recyclable. This lamp is eligible for LEED credits (see LEED credit information).
August 4, 2013
I bought this in 2010 from a local store and I have never been happier with any desk lamp. Ever. Anywhere you want this light, you can direct it--but the best part, if you want the light higher, it doesn't shine into your face as your work! I want to buy another one for my office. ASAP.