- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite 920 CPU Holder
The Workrite 920 CPU Holder combines adaptability and functionality in one stylish CPU holder. Meeting the demands of a world where CPUs are constantly shrinking in size, the Workrite 920 CPU Holder is extremely versatile in that it allows you to move from a width of 1 1/4" to accommodate slim CPUs and it can also expand to work with mini towers. Safekeeping of the CPU has also become critical as they become smaller and the Workrite 920 arrives to you equipped with an exclusive 3 point security protection system. Tamper resistant screws on the track and two keyed locks ensure your processor is kept safe for the years ahead.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The Workrite 920 is available with a Track that mounts to the underside of a table, allowing the CPU holder to slide back and forth for better access. It can also be ordered with a Fixed Mount.
Also optional is a 3-point lock system for security.
The Workrite 920 CPU Holder provides smart engineering along with the much needed flexibility and security modern lives demand. Easy to install and easier to use, the Workrite 920 CPU Holders redefine versatility by offering 4 versions and 3 mounting methods. A track mounted version provides 360° swivel so the user can easily gain access to cords and cables. There's also the option to have the CPU mounted in a fixed position under the desk or even to a wall. The Workrite 920 accommodates the widest range of CPU's when compared to other CPU holders on the market and is environmentally friendly too. Long lasting, the materials used are chosen for both their recycled content and their ease of recylability.
All of the Workrite 920 CPU Holder features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure and assembly guide. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which CPU holder is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite 920 CPU Holder
- The Workrite 920 CPU Holder features stylish, modular design that accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9 3/4" to 18 1/2'' high, 1 1/3'' to 8 3/4'' wide, 8'' to 19 1/4'' deep and the height range adjusts in 3/4" increments; maximum installed height of track mounted unit is 20 3/4'' to accommodate Sierra Electric
- Non-Locking versions have no depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
- Locking version includes adjustable bottom bracket, two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws for track mount
- 16'' nylon track allows 10'' travel & 360° swivel for easy access to rear of CPU and under-desk storage
- Security lock kit retrofit option available
- Multiple mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under desk mount and track mount
- Supports CPU's up to 75 lbs
- Sturdy steel construction
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Specifications
|Height range||9.75'' - 18.5'' H|
|Width range||1.25'' - 8.75'' W|
|Depth range||8'' - 19.25'' D|
|Volume range||Min 8'' L x 9.75'' H x 1.25'' W
Max 19.25'' L x 18.5'' H x 8.5'' L
|Support||75 lbs max|
|Product weight||6-9 lbs|
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Environmental Features
- Recycled content 20% total
- Product is minimum 96% recyclable at end of life and easy to disassemble
- Uses 30% less material than comparable products, thereby reducing its carbon footprint & pressure on natural resources with regard to manufacturing, shipping & final disposal
- Plastic components made from "Type 2" fully recyclable plastic
- LEED credit eligibility: innovation and design: 1.1.4 credits; implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program: 1-4 points
- All 920 CPU Holders exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Dimensions
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Mounting Options