The Workrite 920 CPU Holder provides smart engineering along with the much needed flexibility and security modern lives demand. Easy to install and easier to use, the Workrite 920 CPU Holders redefine versatility by offering 4 versions and 3 mounting methods. A track mounted version provides 360° swivel so the user can easily gain access to cords and cables. There's also the option to have the CPU mounted in a fixed position under the desk or even to a wall. The Workrite 920 accommodates the widest range of CPU's when compared to other CPU holders on the market and is environmentally friendly too. Long lasting, the materials used are chosen for both their recycled content and their ease of recylability.
All of the Workrite 920 CPU Holder features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure and assembly guide. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which CPU holder is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite 920 CPU Holder
- The Workrite 920 CPU Holder features stylish, modular design that accommodates modern CPU sizes from 9 3/4" to 18 1/2'' high, 1 1/3'' to 8 3/4'' wide, 8'' to 19 1/4'' deep and the height range adjusts in 3/4" increments; maximum installed height of track mounted unit is 20 3/4'' to accommodate Sierra Electric
- Non-Locking versions have no depth limitations and do not have bottom brackets
- Locking version includes adjustable bottom bracket, two keyed locks and tamper resistant screws for track mount
- 16'' nylon track allows 10'' travel & 360° swivel for easy access to rear of CPU and under-desk storage
- Security lock kit retrofit option available
- Multiple mounting options include fixed wall mount, fixed under desk mount and track mount
- Supports CPU's up to 75 lbs
- Sturdy steel construction
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Specifications
||18 1/2" - 9 3/4"
||1 1/4" - 8 3/4"
||8" - 19 1/4"
||Min 8" L x 9 3/4" H x 1 1/4" W
Max 19 1/4" L x 18 1/2" H x 8 1/2" L
||75 lbs max
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Environmental Features
- Recycled content 20% total
- Product is minimum 96% recyclable at end of life and easy to
- Uses 30% less material than comparable products, thereby reducing its carbon footprint & pressure on natural resources with regard to manufacturing, shipping & final disposal
- Plastic components made from "Type 2" fully recyclable plastic
- LEED credit eligibility: innovation and design: 1.1.4 credits; implementation of comprehensive ergonomic program: 1-4 points
- All 920 CPU Holders exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20%
recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points
Download more information
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Dimensions
Workrite 920 CPU Holder Mounting Options