Workrite Advantage-Dual Keyboard Tray 2112
| Shop All Workrite Products| Take a Tour
Selected But Not Shown
Left-handed and right-handed mousers can both benefit from increased comfort with the Workrite Advantage-Dual 2112 Keyboard Tray.
The Workrite Advantage keyboard tray platform includes many of the same features found on Workrite's popular Banana Board keyboard platform, and is designed to fit a wide variety of work stations.
Quickly switch up mousing hands on the dual mousing platforms and feel the difference in ergonomics from the first click.
- Comes with a removable palm support
- Includes built-in document holder and cord management system
- Palm support features thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm
- Stylish design adds to any work area without compromising comfort
- Fits straightaways, 18" radius corners or wider, and 17" diagonal corners or wider
- 1/4" ultra-thin black phenolic (gray available by special order) provides a greater range of ergonomic fit
|Track length||Option of 17" or 22" L|
|Height range||From flush to 6" below the work surface|
|Tilt range||-15° to +10°|
Workrite keyboard trays slide in and out along a track mounted to the underside of the table. Two different lengths are available to accommodate different depths of workstations. If you have a special desk configuration that will not work with either choice, please call or chat with us to discuss other choices.
- 17'' long
- 22'' long
Positive Tilt Lockout Kit
The positive tilt lockout kit attaches to your keyboard tray and restricts tilt to a range of 0° to -15°. A positive tilt is not recommended by ergonomists. With a negative tilt, the front of the keyboard tray (closest to a user) is higher than the back of the keyboard tray.
Users wishing to place their keyboard tray in an interior corner of their desk may use one of these corner conversions.
- 179ACD - Converts 90° and curved corners (up to 9") to useable work areas. Allows use of adjustable arm and keyboard platform when the natural corner of the work surface does not permit it.
- 179CCD-1 1/2B - Converts 90° corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to usable work areas.
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.
Are you sure you're finished customizing this product?
In many cases, we can offer bulk quantity discounts for purchases or smaller orders made over an extended period of time. Bulk deals are based on anticipated volume and the products you've selected. We can also provide you with brochures and swatches to assist in your purchasing decisions.
Swatch Request Form
Please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery.