- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Advantage-Dual 2112 Keyboard Tray 2110D
The Workrite Advantage Dual Keyboard Tray features dual mouse platforms, allowing for the use of both a left and a right-handed mouse or other accessories like a keypad or touchpad. The Workrite Advantage keyboard tray platform includes many of the same features found on the popular Banana Board keyboard platform, and the Advantage Dual keyboard tray fits a wide variety of work stations.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Workrite keyboard trays slide in and out along a track mounted to the underside of the table. Two different lengths are available to accommodate different depths of workstations. If you have a special desk configuration that will not work with either choice, please call or chat with us to discuss other choices.
- 17" long
- 22" long
Users wishing to place their keyboard tray in an interior corner of their desk may use one of these corner conversions.
- 179ACD - Converts 90° and curved corners (up to 9") to useable work areas. Allows use of adjustable arm and keyboard platform when the natural corner of the work surface does not permit it.
- 179CCD-1 1/2B - Converts 90° corners and diagonal corners less than 17" to usable work areas.
A keyboard tray is essential for proper ergonomic positioning while seated at a desk. It allows the user to adjust the height of the keyboard and mouse separate from desk height. When a keyboard and mouse rest on a desk they are often too high to allow the user to maintain healthy positioning.
Workrite Advantage Dual Platform Features
The Advantage keyboard tray incorporates many of the features found on the Banana Board keyboard platform. It is compatible with almost all available keyboards.
- Includes built-in document holder and cord management system
- ¼" ultra-thin black phenolic (gray available by special order) provides a greater range of ergonomic fit by minimizing distance between user's thigh and forearm
- Palm support features thermal reactive memory foam that minimizes pressure against the palm
- Palm support is removable
- Stylish design adds to any work area without compromising comfort
The dual mouse platforms allow the user to easily switch off between a left or right-handed mouse. Alternating between two mice puts less stress on one hand and is suggested for users who complain of wrist pains and use a mouse for extended periods of time.
- Platforms swivel out or can be stored under the keyboard tray when not in use
The Pinnacle 2 arm is fully height adjustable and has tilt and swivel capability. The height adjustable arm does not utilize knobs or levers making it very easy to correctly position according to users preference.
- Fits the following work surfaces: straightaways, diagonal corners 17" or wider, curved corners 18" or larger radius and 90° (converted to diagonal with 179ACD, 179CCD or 179CR)
- Easy height adjustment with Workrite Lift-N-Lock mechanism
- Pinnacle 2 arm is available in 17" length for desks 17" or deeper, or 22" for desks 22" or deeper
- Height range from flush to 6" below the work surface
- Tilt range of -15° to +10°
- Full 360° swivel
- Independent height and angle controls
Note: Platforms mounted on the 17" track may not completely retract under work area.