- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Dazz SL Task Light
The Workrite Dazz SL Task Light offers clean, bright illumination combined with a contemporary design. The Dazz SL Task Light consumes very little energy compared to other task lights, reducing the need for replacement bulbs over the long term. This increased energy efficiency makes the Workrite Dazz SL Task Lights a great choice for those in search of a personal task light that's environmentally friendly as well as stylish.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Workrite Dazz SL Task Lights combine smart engineering with award-winning design principles to achieve maximum efficiency and reduce environmental impact. The clean lines and light weight of the Dazz SL add to its versatility, allowing it to fit seamlessly into a variety of environments.
All of the Workrite Dazz SL Task Light features and benefits can be found below; this includes a variety of additional information including a handy brochure. If you have any questions or need any help deciding which personal task light is best for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Workrite Dazz SL Task Light Features
- The Workrite Dazz SL Task Lights offer bright, glare-free illumination thanks to a prismatic acrylic lens and UV stabilized reflector that create uniform light distribution
- Energy efficiency is achieved through the use of T5 linear, fluorescent lamps and rapid start electronic ballast; T5 fluorescent lamps achieve over 35% energy savings compared to T8 lamps while providing a more stable lumen output over the life of the lamp.
- 9' black cord exits from center of unit; jumper cords are 48" on all daisy chain units; also has Chicago Cord option which adds black 108" plug w/ integral circuit breaker and features SE plug rotation with a built-in resettable 1 amp breaker(not available for Daisy Chain Models)
- 4 daisy chain units can be installed in a row (5 lights maximum)
- Centrally located rocker switch
- 13 1/8" × 3/8" spring bars included for installation and the Dazz features slots for wood shelf mounting
- Cord management fittings included
Workrite Dazz SL Task Light Specifications
|Dimensions||L 19 1/2", 24", 36", 48"
W 3 7/8" x 1 1/8"
|Cord options||Standard and Chicago Code Cord|
|Lamp type||T5 fluorescent w/
|Lamp life||20,000 hours
(approx. 10 yrs/ 8 hours per day)
|Color temperature||4100 Kelvin|
|Cord details||9' standard; 48" daisy chain
|Certification||U.L. & C.U.L. approved|
Download more information