- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouch KeyboardHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base eliminates the need for a standard crossbar with its "hidden" crossbar design that maximizes leg clearance space while maintaining stability and also allowing room for accessories such as a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Sierra HX 2-Leg Bases can be combined with a variety of top sizes and shapes, including rectangular and small corner desk tops. Pair up a Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base with your own top and create your own ergonomic sit-to-stand desk solution.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The 2-Leg Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk Base is available in the following models and can be used with these corresponding top sizes. For small and 120 degree corner desks, the width of the top refers to the width of each side of the worksurface.
- SEHX3624 BASE ONLY: Rectangular tops 34" to 40" W
- SEHX4824 BASE ONLY: Rectangular tops 46" to 58" W
- SEHX6624 BASE ONLY: Rectangular tops 64" W
- SEHX7224 BASE ONLY: Rectangular tops 70" W
- SEHX8430NL BASE ONLY: Rectangular tops 82" W
- SEHX424224 BASE ONLY: Small corner tops 34" to 40" W
- SEHX454524 BASE ONLY: Small corner tops 43" to 46" W
- SEHX363624T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 34'' W x 24'' D
- SEHX424224T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 40'' W x 24'' D
- SEHX484824T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 48'' W x 24'' D
- SEHX363630T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 34'' W x 29'' D
- SEHX424230T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 40'' W x 29'' D
- SEHX484830T BASE ONLY: 120 degree corner tops 48'' W x 29'' D
The Workrite Sierra HX Base is available in your choice of a silver or charcoal finish.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base is one of the most adjustable desk bases on the market. With a height adjustment range of 26" and a variety of compatible top sizes and shapes, this workstation can be adjusted and configured to fit almost any user's specifications. Also, with over 175 pounds of lifting force per leg, you can load up your desk and still have smooth and quiet electric height adjustment at 1.6" per second.
Features - Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base
- Base can be used with many various worksuface sizes and shapes
- Available in charcoal or silver finish
- Features hidden crossbar design which allows maximum leg clearance while providing stability
- Worksurface height adjusts an extended range of 26" smoothly and quietly
- Up-down control switch features three memory pre-sets
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base Specifications
|Height||22" - 48" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on base, 5 years on motor and electric components|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base has a "hidden" crossbar design that frees up leg space while remaining stable. Sierra HX bases come in a variety of sizes to fit almost any rectangular or small corner desk. There is also a 3-leg model for L-shaped desks with even more lifting power while maintaining the same crossbar design.