- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base eliminates the need for a standard crossbar with its "hidden" crossbar design that maximizes leg clearance space while maintaining stability and also allowing room for accessories such as a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Sierra HX 2-Leg Bases can be combined with a variety of top sizes and shapes, including rectangular and small corner desk tops. Pair up a Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base with your own top and create your own ergonomic sit-to-stand desk solution.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
Choose a frame for desktops 30" to 52" wide, or one for desktops 53" to 75" wide.
The Workrite Sierra HX Base is available in your choice of a silver, charcoal or white finish.
Choose the flat foot kit, or add some flair with the styled foot kit. Each comes with feet for 24" deep desktops and for 30" deep desktops.
Flat foot kit
Styled foot kit
This desk frame comes standard with a simple up/down button control switch, or upgrade to the digital programmable switch that allows you to save three different heights for easy adjustment.
Digital memory switch
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base is one of the most adjustable desk bases on the market. With a height adjustment range of 26" and a variety of compatible top sizes and shapes, this workstation can be adjusted and configured to fit almost any user's specifications. Also, with over 175 pounds of lifting force per leg, you can load up your desk and still have smooth and quiet electric height adjustment at 1.6" per second.
Features - Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base
- Base can be used with many various worksuface sizes and shapes
- Available in silver, charcoal or white finish
- Features hidden crossbar design which allows maximum leg clearance while providing stability
- Worksurface height adjusts an extended range of 26" smoothly and quietly
- Up-down control switch features three memory pre-sets
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base Specifications
|Height||222.5" - 48.7" H|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on base, 5 years on motor and electric components|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 2-Leg Desk Base has a "hidden" crossbar design that frees up leg space while remaining stable. Sierra HX bases come in a variety of sizes to fit almost any rectangular or small corner desk. There is also a 3-leg model for L-shaped desks with even more lifting power while maintaining the same crossbar design.