- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base is an L-shaped desk base solution that eliminates the need for a standard crossbar with its "hidden" crossbar design that maximizes leg clearance space while maintaining stability and also allowing room for accessories such as a keyboard tray or CPU holder. Sierra HX 3-Leg Bases can be combined with either an equal or offset corner top in a variety of sizes. Pair up a Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base with your own large corner top and create your own ergonomic sit-to-stand desk solution.
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
The 3-Leg Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height Desk Base is available in the following models and can be used with these corresponding top sizes. For offset corner tops, one side of the corner desk is longer than the other.
- SEHX5472-4248OC - Base for offset corner tops 54''-72'' W x 42''-48'' W
- SEHX7890-4248OC - Base for offset corner tops 78''-90'' W x 42''-48'' W"
- SEHX5472EOC - Base for equal or offset corner tops 54''-72'' W x 54''-72'' W"
The Workrite Sierra HX Base is available in your choice of a silver, charcoal or white finish.
Choose the flat foot kit, or add some flair with the styled foot kit. Each comes with feet for 24" deep desktops and for 30" deep desktops.
Flat foot kit
Styled foot kit
This desk frame comes standard with a simple up/down button control switch, or upgrade to the digital programmable switch that allows you to save three different heights for easy adjustment.
Digital memory switch
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base is one of the most adjustable desk bases for large corner desks on the market. With a height adjustment range of 26" and a variety of compatible corner top sizes and shapes, this workstation can be adjusted and configured to fit almost any user's specifications. Also, with over 175 pounds of lifting force per leg, you can load up your desk and still have smooth and quiet electric height adjustment at 1.6" per second.
Features - Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base
- Available in silver, charcoal or white finish
- Base features hidden crossbar design which allows maximum leg clearance while providing stability
- Worksurface height adjusts an extended range of 26" smoothly and quietly
- Up-down control switch features three memory pre-sets
- Base can be used with many various L-shaped worksuface sizes and shapes, including offset corner
Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base Specifications
|Height||22" - 48" H|
|Weight capacity||350 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty on base, 5 years on motor and electric components|
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
The Workrite Sierra HX Adjustable Height 3-Leg Desk Base gives you the ability to turn a large, L-shaped desktop into an ergonomic height-adjustable workstation. You can even use it on an offset corner desktop where one side of the L is a different size than the other. There is also a 2-leg model for those with a standard rectangular top.