- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsUPLIFT Motion StoolShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth Postures Computer TaskmateHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10Neutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturiteUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket ErgoErgonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray 
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
All WorkRite palm rests are covered with LeatherRite. It has the appearance and feel of fine, soft glove leather, but it is extremely durable and stain resistant. Its porous structure makes it remarkably comfortable in any season, dissipating heat in warm weather and retaining it in cold. LeatheRite is tear-proof and puncture resistant, and the color will not fade over time. The synthetic leather can be cleaned with either soap and water or a disinfectant if necessary.
Both designs feature memory foam padding. WorkRite's memory foam reacts to body temperature and softens when warmed. It supports and forms to the contour of the user to reduce pressure against the palm.
This WorkRite keyboard tray is available with two different palm supports: continuous or split-pad.
Pick a track length to match the depth of the desk the keyboard tray will be mounted underneath. A standard track is 22", so the desk will need at least 22.5" of space available underneath the work surface where the keyboard tray will be mounted. If you have less than 22" of mountable desk depth, the 17" track is necessary.
Positive Tilt Lockout
The optional Positive Tilt Kit restricts the tilt on a Pinnacle Arm to a range of -6° to -15°, which is a negative (neutral) tilt range. This option is not available on Pinnacle AD Arms (3176) and Lever Lock Arms (170).
A positive tilt is not recommended by ergonomists. With a negative tilt, the front of the keyboard tray (closest to a user) is higher than the back of the keyboard tray.
The WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray features WorkRite's best-selling platform combined with the popular Pinnacle 2 Value Arm. The in-line mousing surface on the platform gives users the ability to quickly reverse the position of a keyboard and mouse; this feature is extremely handy for multiple-use stations or for users who switch up mousing on the right and left hand sides.
Features - WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray
This system is equipped with a Pinnacle 2 Value adjustable keyboard arm including:
- No-knob, no-lever height adjustment - quickly move the keyboard tray with one touch
- Dual adjustable lift-assist springs - provide optimal balance and smooth movement
- Independent height and angle controls
Keyboard Platform Features
- Classic 5/8" black melamine platform (gray available by special order)
- Mouse-trap keeps mouse in place
- Continuous or split-pad palm rest option
Keyboard Arm Features
- Pinnacle 2 Value Arm with 17" or 22" nylon glide track to accommodate varying desk depths
- Height range: flush to 6" below the worksurface
- Tilt range: -15° to +10°, and the system includes a tilt indicator gauge for accurate tilt adjustment
- 360° swivel offers ease of positioning and storage
- No-knob, no-lever Lift-N-Lock provides for quick and easy platform placement
- Low profile track and mechanism for maximum knee clearance while offering smooth and consistent operation
- Optional no-positive-tilt kit prevents users from adjusting keyboard platform incorrectly
The standard system meets or exceeds the ANSI/BIFMA standards for performance, durability, and cycle testing, and it is backed by WorkRite's limited lifetime warranty.
All standard platform systems exceed LEED requirement MR4.2 (20% recycled content) and may be eligible for up to 2 points.
WorkRite Standard Keyboard Tray Technical Specifications
|Keyboard arm||Pinnacle 2 arm with 17" or 22" ball bearing track|
|Height range||Flush to 6" below work surface|
|Tilt range||-15° to +10°|
Download more information
Ergonomically designed knob provides easy tilt adjustment
Includes tilt indicator gauge for accurate tilt adjustment
Mouse trap keeps mouse on platform and can be easily moved to either side
Pinnacle 2 Arm provides
-15° to +10° tilt