Spice up your waiting room instantly when you add the Humanscale Cinto Chair to your office decor.
Sleek and customizable to your office's color palette, the Cinto delivers you and your guests much more comfort thanks to automatically-adjusting lumbar support that reclines as you do. An ergonomically-designed flexing seat pan evenly disperses your weight, reducing pressure points on the legs for even more comfort for your guests.
Add an optional Vellum-covered seat pad for extra support where you need it. The Cinto is available in a collection of colors and is easily stackable up to 15 chairs tall on the handy and portable Humanscale Cinto Dolly.
- Flexible belt design moves and automatically adjusts backrest to support your body
- Stress-relief cross-slits uniformly distribute weight on seat pan
- Ventilated back and seat pan provide constant breathable support
- Stackable up to 6 chairs high (Cinto Dolly can hold up to 15)
- Optional Vellum-covered foam seat pad provides extra comfort
- Available with CAL 133 compliant components
- Chair surface is washable with soap and water
The Design Story
With an ergonomic principles of design in mind, the Humanscale Design Studio created the stackable Cinto chair, with practicality, comfort and function as the goal. It has automatic support for every user, and the easy-to-stack design makes it the practical solution in a multi-seating environment.
|Overall dimensions||24.15" W x 21.13" D x 35" H|
|Seat dimensions||17.5" W x 17.5" D x 16.6" H|
|Weight capacity||300 lbs|
|Weight||9 lbs (armless)
13 lbs (fixed arms)
Choose glides if you need a stationary chair or casters if you want a moveable chair.
The Humanscale Cinto is available with fixed arms or armless.
Two frame colors are available for the Humanscale Cinto: silver or black.
Seat and Back Color
The Humanscale Cinto can be ordered in multiple seat pan and backrest colors to match your office decor.
Vellum - Grade 1
An optional Vellum-covered seat pad can be added to the Cinto for extra comfort. Constructed from a blend of nylon, Cordura and elastic yarn, this four-way stretch textile offers a pleasing texture, while providing the extreme durability required for long-term use.
The Cinto can be ordered with either standard plastic components or CAL 133 compliant components.
This product comes standard with a 15-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.