Sturdy steel holds and protects even the heaviest CPUs with the introduction of the Knoll Adjustable Vertical Metal CPU Holder to your workstation. Attachable to your under-desk, this adjustable CPU mount gives you easy access to ports in the back with its 360° of rotation and features holes for airflow to keep your computer tower cool. Elevate your computer setup with the security offered by an ergo-friendly CPU holder.
- Vertically hanging computer tower holder with vent holes keeps CPU well ventilated and clean
- Mounts to almost any workstation
- Supports CPUs up to 85 lbs
- Slides on a 17" steel track and swivels 360° for easy access to the back for ports and cables
- Adjusts to accommodate computer towers 3.5'' to 9.3" wide by 13.5" to 22.5" high
- Available in nylon or steel
|CPU width||Accommodates 3.5" to 9.3" W|
|CPU height||Accommodates 13.5" to 22.5" H|
|Width||7.5 - 9.3"|
|Height||18.25 - 22.5"|
|Weight capacity||85 lbs|
|Track length||17" L|
Knoll No Cancellation Policy
As an authorized Knoll dealer, we do not accept cancellations, order revisions or returns for any Knoll items ordered.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct Knoll item and the correct Knoll item configuration before placing your order. If you have any questions about the Knoll products we offer or about the no cancellations, revisions or returns policy on Knoll items, please call us at 800-531-3746 before ordering. We're happy to answer any question you may have about Knoll products or about Knoll's no cancellations/revisions/returns policy.
Customers attempting to cancel, revise or return an order for a Knoll product from Human Solution will be subject to significant Knoll manufacturer change/cancellation fees for the order or orders.
This product comes standard with a 5-year limited warranty.
- Due to manufacturer policy, this item cannot be returned once received nor cancelled once ordered.
- Please contact us with any questions about this product before you order.
- To view the full returns policy on Knoll products, click here.