Have your large LCD displays and flat screen TVs elevated and where you need them with the help of the Knoll Sapper 50 Monitor Arm.
A quick release movement joint provides smooth, intuitive adjustments, with external cable management helping to maintain a clutter-free workspace. When not in use, the arm collapses down to less than five inches deep, letting you save space where you need it most.
The system is strong enough to hold monitors up to fifty pounds while giving you intuitive adjustments you can count on.
It's organizing office ergonomics you'll appreciate from the get-go.
- Durable construction supports displays up to 50 lbs
- GREENGUARD certified and made with 95% recyclable materials
- Fast release movement joint provides clean, intuitive movement
- Knob-based height adjustment offers easy height adjustment while maintaining stability
- External cable management reduces wire clutter without sacrificing accessibility
- Arm collapses from 18" to 5" when not in use (not including display thickness)
- Multiple finishes and mounting options create a perfect fit for any office
- 10 year warranty
|Weight capacity||50 lbs|
|Adjustability||165° up and down
180° left and right
360° rotation for portrait or landscape view
|Depth range||5" - 18" D|
|Mast height||16" H|
The Knoll Sapper 50 Monitor Arm is available with different mounting options to accommodate a wide variety of desks and countertops.
|Fixed bolt-through table mount||Requires a permanent hole drilled into table top for attachment|
|Grommet mount||Clamps to the inside of a desk top grommet hole at least 3'' x 1.77''|
|Two-piece clamp mount||Clamps to work surfaces 1.125'' - 2.75'' thick|
|Deep table clamp mount||Clamps to work surfaces 1.125'' - 2.75'' thick; designed to reach inwards past knife-edge sides to ensure proper fitting|
|Antenna Table center beam side mount||Attaches directly to Knoll Antenna workstations|
The Knoll Sapper 50 Monitor Arm is available in your choice of three different colors. Select from Jet Black, Bright White, or Silver.
The height adjustment knob for the Knoll Sapper 50 can be ordered in a vibrant red or jet black.
Knoll No Cancellation Policy
As an authorized Knoll dealer, we do not accept cancellations, order revisions or returns for any Knoll items ordered.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct Knoll item and the correct Knoll item configuration before placing your order. If you have any questions about the Knoll products we offer or about the no cancellations, revisions or returns policy on Knoll items, please call us at 800-531-3746 before ordering. We're happy to answer any question you may have about Knoll products or about Knoll's no cancellations/revisions/returns policy.
Customers attempting to cancel, revise or return an order for a Knoll product from Human Solution will be subject to significant Knoll manufacturer change/cancellation fees for the order or orders.
This product comes standard with a 10-year limited warranty.
- Due to manufacturer policy, this item cannot be returned once received nor cancelled once ordered.
- Please contact us with any questions about this product before you order.
- To view the full returns policy on Knoll products, click here.