The LifeSpan AirSoft Balance Board has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the Mats + Boards + Footrests page.
A work-life balance can be difficult to achieve; let us help! Bring more balance to your work life with the LifeSpan AirSoft Balance Board. This customizable balance board fosters an active standing experience at your height-adjustable desk.
The AirSoft Balance Board features a large birch wood surface with an integrated handle for portability. Underneath, four rubber support balls provide cushioned relief for your feet and knees. This active standing board supports users up to 350 pounds.
The rubber support feet are completely customizable. Positioning the rubber feet in the outermost corners of the board creates a more stable standing experience. Stand in place or gently rock forward and backward at your desk. Moving the rubber feet to the center of the board turns this standing board into an active balance board. Wobble from side-to-side and engage your core as you stand upright. Fine tune the level of balance required by increasing or decreasing the air pressure within each of the rubber balls using the included pump.
Don't just stand at your desk, engage your entire body with the LifeSpan AirSoft Balance Board. Stand in comfort or rock the day away on this active balance board.
- Birch surface with rounded edges fits into any modern office
- Ball pump allows you to adjust the air pressure in the rubber feet to customize your standing workout
- Rubber support feet can be repositioned based on desired level of balance
- Rubber feet cushion your knees while standing at your desk
- Rock front-to-back or side-to-side for a core-stabilizing workout at your desk
- Supports users up to 350 lbs
|Dimensions||23" L x 16" W x 4.5" H|
|Material||Wood and rubber|
|Weight limit||350 lbs.|
|Safety certifications||California phase 2 compliant|
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.