The LifeSpan DT7 Treadmill Desk has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill page.
Enjoy a desk treadmill combo that can handle heavy walking sessions and users of nearly all heights. The LifeSpan TR1200-DT7 Treadmill Desk bundle features padded armrests, personal item shelf, integral cable management, and a built-in digital control panel to keep you working in comfort. This revolutionary treadmill desk provides a safe, stable walking experience due to its wide walking surface with six compression shocks and LifeSpan's Intell-Guard technology to support you in every step.
This revolutionary treadmill desk provides a safe, stable walking experience due to its wide walking surface with six compression shocks and LifeSpan's Intell-Guard technology to support you in every step.
- Desk adjusts for users from 4'10" to 6'8" tall via an electronic control panel with 2 programmable presets
- Features Intelli-Guard technology which automatically pauses the belt when the user steps off, and Intelli-Step which counts steps taken
- Heavy-duty desktop features a 1" thick composite board and durable laminate surface with rounded corners on a steel frame
- Easy access console can track distance, calories burned, and time spent walking
- Includes foam-injected padded armrests for support and cable management tray
- Console features Bluetooth connectivity, allowing for wireless upload of workout statistics to LifeSpan Fitness Club for seamless progress tracking
|Dimensions||Treadmill: 68.5" D x 38" W or 68.5" D x 48" W
Desktop: 38" W x 29" D or 48" W x 29" D
|Recommended daily usage||6 hours|
|Height adjustment||40" - 53"|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic with brace|
|Drive motor||2.25 HP high torque continuous duty DC|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||20" W x 50" L|
|Product weight||Treadmill: 114 lbs
Desk: 102 lbs
|Max user weight||350 lbs|
|Deck suspension||6 independent compression shocks|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 2 yrs on parts|
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING
California Residents: Proposition 65 WARNING
This product can expose you to chemicals such as Cadmium and Vinyl Chloride that are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product.
Choose either a 38'' wide or 48'' wide desktop for your treadmill desk.
The LifeSpan DT7 Treadmill Desk comes in your choice of four desktop colors: Cool gray, Absolute Acajou, Hardrock Maple, or Wild Cherry.
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your LifeSpan treadmill. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
FREE UPLIFT Notebook and Tablet Stand
View your tablet or laptop in a more comfortable ergonomic position with this lightweight, adjustable stand, which can also be used as a document holder.
LifeSpan No Return Policy
Due to manufacturer policy, this item cannot be returned once received nor cancelled once ordered.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct LifeSpan item and the correct LifeSpan item configuration before placing your order.
If you have any questions about the LifeSpan products we offer, or about the no return policy on LifeSpan items, please call us at 800-531-3746 before ordering.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 2-year warranty on parts.
- Due to manufacturer policy, this item cannot be returned once received nor cancelled once ordered.
- Please make sure you are ordering the correct LifeSpan item and the correct LifeSpan item configuration before placing your order.
- If you have any questions about the LifeSpan products we offer, or about the no return policy on LifeSpan items, please call us at 800-531-3746 before ordering.