The LifeSpan DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill has been discontinued. For a similar product, please visit our sister site UPLIFTDesk.com and view the LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill page.
Sleek and affordable, the LifeSpan DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill has everything you could want in an under-desk treadmill.
Whether you're looking to walk a few hours a day or keep the pace for hours at a shared workstation, you'll be on your way to calorie-burning productivity with one easy addition to your office.
Light to moderate workstation walkers will appreciate the TR800, which helps you get your steps in throughout the day as you work. Users who would like a heavy-duty walkstation can enjoy the TR1200, which allows you to work and walk for miles each day. Multi-use workspaces will improve their ergonomics with the introduction of the TR5000.
These walking desk treadmills let you keep moving while you task, and with the help of its quiet motor you can enjoy the workout without interrupting your coworkers' focus or workflow.
Pair the LifeSpan DT3 with an adjustable height desk for the ideal ergonomic workstation to keep your body moving and the ideas flowing.
- Intelli-Guard technology automatically stops the belt after 20 seconds after leaving walking platform
- Console tracks distance, calories burned, time spent walking, and belt speed
- Intelli-Step records number of steps taken
- Works with your existing standing desk - does not include desk
- Includes USB charging port on console
- Includes a 4 month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
|Dimensions||66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18" W x 52" L|
|Frame size||24 3/4" W x 52" L|
|Product weight||120 lbs|
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
Choose from one of the following three LifeSpan Treadmill models:
|TR800||2 HP||300 lb weight capacity||Up to 3 hours of continuous use|
|TR1200||2.25 HP||350 lb weight capacity||Up to 6 hours of continuous use|
|TR5000||3 HP||400 lb weight capacity||Up to 10 hours of continuous use|
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your LifeSpan treadmill. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean. The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat puts the finishing touch on your treadmill desk set-up.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 1-year warranty on parts.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.