Affordable and sleek, the LifeSpan TR800-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill has everything a light to moderate walker would want in an under-desk treadmill.
Suitable for those looking to walk a maximum of three hours per day, you'll be on your way to calorie-burning productivity with one easy addition to your office.
For users looking to walk a bit more throughout the day, try our more heavy-duty LifeSpan TR1200-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill to keep you moving, or employ the LifeSpan TR5000-DT3 Standing Desk Treadmill if you're looking to outfit a multi-user workstation with a desk treadmill.
- Intelli-Guard technology automatically stops the belt after 20 seconds after leaving walking platform
- Console tracks distance, calories burned, time spent walking, and belt speed
- Intelli-Step records number of steps taken
- Works with your existing standing desk - does not include desk
- Includes USB charging port on console
- Includes a 4 month LifeSpan Fitness Club trial, which tracks workout goals, progress and results, even among multiple users
|Dimensions||66.5" L x 29" W x 9.25" H|
|Deck suspension||6 compression shocks|
|Deck||3/4" phenolic deck|
|Drive motor||2 HP high-torque continuous duty|
|Speed||0.4 - 4.0 MPH|
|Belt size||18" W x 52" L|
|Frame size||24 3/4" W x 52" L|
|Product weight||120 lbs|
|Max user weight||300 lbs|
|Recommended daily usage||3 hours|
|Warranty||Lifetime on frame, 3 yrs on motor, 1 yr on parts|
- Do people find it difficult to walk and work at the same time?
While those prone to motion sickness may find it difficult, most people get over the learning curve in just a few days. Precision mousing may always pose somewhat of a challenge, but even general mouse use gets pretty easy after a while.
- Is this available with a standard treadmill top?
No, standard treadmill handles are not available with this treadmill. The DT3 Treadmill will run at a slow and steady pace so you will not need to hold onto handles.
- What size desk should I order if I am getting a treadmill?
Any UPLIFT Desk 42" or larger can accommodate a treadmill. However, if you want to set a treadmill and chair side-by-side you will be most comfortable with a 72" x 30" desktop.
- Can I run on this treadmill?
No, standing desk treadmills are only meant for walking.
- What are the differences between the treadmills you offer?
The largest difference is the duration of use for each treadmill. The LifeSpan TR800 is meant to be used for up to 3 hours per day, while the TR5000 can be used for up to 10 hours each day.
- Is this safe to use while working?
LifeSpan Treadmill come standard with many safety features to keep you safe at work. The treadmill belt will pause if you step off and the markings on the treadmill belt help you identify when it is moving.
- If I am walking and talking on the phone, will they be able to hear the treadmill?
The motor is quiet enough that it will not be noticeable to walk on your LifeSpan Treadmill while you are talking on the phone.
- What happens if I use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time?
If you use the treadmill longer than the specified amount of time, you risk burning out the motor.
The UPLIFT Treadmill Mat is a must-have accessory for your LifeSpan treadmill. The mat will help prevent dust and dirt from getting into the machinery of your treadmill, keeping your equipment safe. It helps to absorb impact, reduce vibrations, and protect your floor, and the textured, non-slip surface is easy to clean.
LifeSpan Treadmill Lubricant is the grease recommended by the manufacturer for proper maintenance of the LifeSpan treadmill. You should lubricate your treadmill's running belt after 40 hours of use or every three months. This bottle will come with enough lubricant for four applications or about one year's worth.
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
Test Options Set
This product comes standard with a lifetime warranty on the frame, along with a 3-year warranty on the motor, and a 1-year warranty on parts.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.