Enjoy an ergonomic chair that comes with all of the adjustment features that allow you to personalize your seating experience. With the introduction of the Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Fabric Seat and Headrest to your workspace, you won't have to deal with subpar office seating again. Now the popular Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Leather Seat and Headrest LEM4ERG is available in customizable fabric and leather seat options, allowing you to match this popular chair to your decor.
Tilt tension control ensures that the chair's recline rate adapts to your weight as you lean back, and tilt lock keeps it in place where you want it. Synchro-tilt lets the back recline in a preset ratio with the seat, and the chair's seat height adjustability ensures that it will fit a wide range of users, making it perfect for offices or workspaces with multiple users. A waterfall seat edge reduces pressure on the back of your knees and keeps your circulation flowing to your legs and feet, so you don't have to deal with feet that fall asleep while you're working.
There's more supportive seating right around the corner (office) with the Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Fabric Seat and Headrest, and it's going to get you on a whole new level.
Shopping for an office chair that features all of the adjustments to keep you comfy from head to toe? Try the Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Leather Seat and Headrest LEM4ERG or the Raynor Ergohuman Chair ME7ERG - Mesh with Headrest on for size.
- Tilt tension control adapts to the weight of each user and tilt lock keeps recline level locked in place
- Back height adjustment and seat depth adjustment customize the chair to each user's body
- Synchro-tilt mechanism with infinite lock, sliding seat, and pneumatic height adjustment
- Arm height and depth adjustments, and swiveling arms support arms ideally while typing and tasking
- Waterfall seat reduces pressure on the back of the knees for better circulation
- Comes with a supportive headrest for extra comfort for the neck and head
- Comfortable, yet durable, upholstery options to choose from
- Complies with ANSI/BIFMA standards
|Overall dimensions||26.5" W x 29" D x 46 - 52" H|
|Seat dimensions||20.5" W x 18.5" D|
|Back dimensions||20.5" W x 28" D|
|Seat height||18.5" - 22.2"|
|Weight capacity||250 lbs|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
- What makes this chair so special?
We're glad you asked! Finding the right office chair that comes with all of the ergonomic options that suit your body the best can be a task, but with the Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Fabric Seat and Headrest CU4ERG, you can have a chair that's able to be minutely adjusted in almost every way, fitting to your body and not the other way around. From the chair's synchro-tilt to the depth- and height-adjustable arms that also swivel, you'll be able to enjoy a chair that not only fits to your body, but can be adjusted to fit a wide range of users, as well. Mesh keeps your back from getting too hot, which is ideal for people who work in humid environments.
- This seems really similar to the Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Leather Seat and Headrest LEM4ERG. How is it different?
It seems really similar because it is really similar! The only thing that differentiates this chair from the LEM4ERG is the customizable upholstery on the seat. Other than that, it's the exact same chair.
- Can I get this with a headrest?
The Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Fabric Seat comes with a head and neck supporting headrest!
- Is the lumbar support adjustable?
The chair's back features built-in lumbar support and height adjusts higher and lower to deliver your lower back the lumbar support it needs to stay comfortable.
- Are the arms on this chair removeable?
No, the arms are not removable, but they are adjustable by height and depth, so you can find the spot that supports your arms and elbows the best.
- What is a waterfall seat edge?
A waterfall seat gently curves downward on the front edge. If your legs fall asleep while seated in your office chair, a chair with a waterfall seat edge can help you improve circulation in the legs and feet, letting you work in more comfort!
- I'm on a budget, but I really like the features offered in the Ergohuman Mesh Chair with Fabric Seat. Do you have any other ergonomic chair options?
Yes! If you're shopping for an ergonomic chair on a budget, try the Pursuit Ergonomic Chair or the J3 Ergonomic Chair by UPLIFT Desk out! They come with a lot of the same features as the chair you see here, for a fraction of the cost.
Choose from a wide variety of Fabrix upholstery options for the seat of your Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair. Your Ergohuman chair will come with a black mesh high back and a seat upholstered in knit fabric, leather, or vinyl. These chairs are considered by Raynor Eurotech to be custom covered chairs.
Note: Custom chairs take 5-7 business days to manufacture before they will ship & are not returnable.
|Gunslinger Recycled Leather||Grade 2|
Ergonomic Training Video
This chair purchase includes a free half-hour Ergonomic Training Video with an ergonomic pro. This video will help you learn how best to use ergonomic tools and make the right choices for your workstation. Anyone interested in building an ideal workspace for their own unique needs should take advantage of this offer. The video will cover valuable ergonomic essentials such as:
- Understanding the biomechanics of sitting
- Setting up a workstation to maximize efficiency
- Adjusting a chair to promote neutral posture
- Learning exercises to reduce stress and fatigue
This product comes standard with a limited lifetime warranty on seating components, and a 5-year warranty on the upholstery and foam (excluding armpads).
- Custom upholstered Raynor chairs (like those shown here) are nonreturnable.