Working in the wrong position can take a toll on your body. Find the perfect position whether sitting, perching, or standing at your desk with the help of the Score Pro 959 Footrest. A footrest is often the answer to helping petite users sit comfortably in their office chair, but you don't have to be on the shorter side to benefit from a footrest. Having a flat or tilted surface to rest your feet can help relieve pressure on your legs and lower back.
The Score Pro 959 Footrest also provides a comfortable perch for those who work at counter-height workstations. Don't leave those feet dangling or rely on a non-adjustable foot ring on your drafting chair. The Score Pro 959 Footrest is height adjustable up to 14.5 inches high. Use one foot to easily adjust the height of this footrest by pressing on the yellow button.
Even standing desk users will enjoy using the Score Pro 959 Footrest. Perch at your desk on your favorite stool and adjust the tilt on the footrest by pushing on the bottom of the surface with both heels, or stand up at your desk and prop one foot up on the footrest.
Finding the correct working posture just got easier. You won't have to wait until the end of the day to prop your feet up. Sit back and find the perfect height and angle for your traveling companions with the Score Pro 959 Footrest.
- Large tilting surface with non-slip grip design
- Yellow button allows you to adjust the height with just one foot
- Scissor mechanism provides large height adjustment range
- Easily adjust footrest based on different postures throughout the day
- Works with flat shoes and heels alike
- Manufactured in Holland
|Dimensions||19.3" W x 15.75" D|
|Height range||3.5" - 14.5" H|
|Tilt angle||0 - 87° range|
|Weight limit||220 lbs.|
|Country of origin||Holland|
This product comes standard with a 5-year warranty.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.