Stop, sit, and think. Now stand and do the same. Feel the difference just one small change can make? It's time to banish negative health effects from less-than-optimal working posture with the UPLIFT Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk.
Stand and move when you want to with an adjustable height desk, which allows you to alternate between sitting and standing at work for better health and productivity, giving you more energy to focus on your next big idea. The entire sit stand desk raises and lowers in seconds with the press of a button, elevating your work to where it's most comfortable for you. Our ergonomists agree this is an ideal solution for most users, but if you're working with limited space, the UPLIFT Space Saver Standing Desk has our most popular desktops in 24" depths.
Because UPLIFT Desk frames use three spindles instead of just two, desks are 33% faster when raising or lowering to your preferred heights. Thanks to a dual-motor design, these desks are quieter, stronger, more reliable, and safer than desks with a single motor. Don't forget the little things that make a desk better than the rest.
This sleek and functional office desk is here to take your work up a notch (or a few). This frame is fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our GREENGUARD-certified laminate desktop is 1" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel. Our width-adjustable stand up desk frame that can be expanded to fit our desktops easily. A hidden crossbar gives you more legroom or space for mountable under-desk accessories. This ergonomic desk is fully customizable by size, desktop choice, frame color, and add-on accessories.
You don't have to worry about harsh chemicals and wood sealants - we take the time and care to only use the most environmentally friendly and health-conscious finishes to protect both your computer desk and your air quality. Our laminate desktops are GREENGUARD Certified, letting you know you're updating your office ergonomics without bringing dangerous chemicals or materials into your workspace.
Accessorize your desk to uplift and improve your workstation to the max. Whether you want better desk organization or a comfier keyboard tray or ergonomic mouse platform, we have the options to get you working in healthier postures now.
Sit to Stand Desk Features
- Laminate desktops are constructed out of eco-friendly materials and come in many finishes
- Height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our GREENGUARD-certified laminate desktop is 1" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Three-stage frame is 33% quicker to adjust than a two-stage frame
- Quiet, soft start/stop motor included in each leg, with an energy efficient low-draw transformer
- Dual motors make UPLIFT Desks quieter, stronger, safer, and more reliable
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Width-adjustable telescoping base allows users to fit the frame to their desktop easily
- Adjustable crossbar positioned directly where the base meets the desktop for more legroom
- GREENGUARD Certified desktops are environmentally friendly
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from Austin, Texas
Stand Up Desk Specifications
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Base width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||48" - 80" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk base, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||Frame - 11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 61 lbs
Desktop 48x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 51'' D, 42 lbs
Desktop 60x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 64'' D, 50 lbs
Desktop 72x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 76'' D, 59 lbs
Desktop 80x30 - 34'' W x 3'' H x 84'' D, 66 lbs
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Ergonomic Desk F.A.Q.
- How do I tell which version of control box is on my desk?
You can check to confirm the version of control box you have on your UPLIFT Desk by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If that sticker says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box, which comes with new features!
- What features are on the new control boxes?
UPLIFT Desk's version 4 control boxes come with a handy new safety feature: Collision Sensitivity. This feature lets users set the sensitivity for their desks, so when adjusting, the desk stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering, which can cause accidents and knock over objects. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new function. Easily keep unwanted hands from adjusting the desk when this feature is activated. Users will be able to toggle quickly between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to being able to switch between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- Why does UPLIFT use three-stage frames?
UPLIFT Desk frames are three-stage vs the traditional two-stage because it makes them faster to adjust thanks to using 3 spindles in each leg instead of just 2. That means their desks adjust 33% faster thanks to this cutting-edge design. A higher and lower adjustability range fits shorter users and even kids, all the way up to very tall users or those who plan on adding a treadmill to their sit-stand workstations down the line.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep hearing about?
All UPLIFT Desks come with a dual-motor design, so each leg gets its own motor. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor. When you're updating your desk, don't forget the little things that make UPLIFT Desks better than others on the market.
- I live outside of the United States, will this desk work with my outlets and voltage?
All UPLIFT Desks are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. If you're ordering an UPLIFT Desk from outside the United States (excluding Canada), you'll most likely need to plug your desk into a step down transformer, otherwise you run the risk of overloading your desk's control box, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our support team if you have any questions.
- How durable is Laminate?
Our laminate desktops are made to be durable and will stand up well to daily use. Made out of eco-friendly recycled MDF, dozens of layers are pressed together under extreme pressure with a decorative melamine finish to form a desk that’s ready to hold all of your monitors and desk accessories with no problem.
- Isn’t laminate a bit dated?
Not these laminate tops! If you like the look of wood but don’t want to spend an arm and a leg to get it, laminate is a cost-effective option to get you standing. We work with desk designers to ensure we offer only the most well-made and stylish laminate desks you can buy.
- Is this desk good to use for sewing?
Absolutely! The height adjustment of an UPLIFT desk is great for sewing, crafting, and creative projects. Lower your desk when you want to sit and sew, and then raise your desk to an ergonomic height when you need to cut out fabric.
- Can I add my own desktop?
Yes! If you already have your own desktop, you may order just the UPLIFT Desk frame without a desktop.
- How easy is it to put the desk together? Will I need more than one person?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame by yourself, as well as attach it to the desktop. However, you will need two people to safely turn the desk over and onto the legs after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it will be to install your desk.
- Can I use the accessories I already own with this desk?
If you already own a keyboard tray, monitor arm, or CPU holder, you can definitely add these accessories to your desk. Just double-check the manufacturer's instructions to make sure that your accessory is compatible with the thickness of the desktop. Also keep in mind that the crossbar on the UPLIFT desk may run across the center of the desk, depending on the size of your desktop, and may get in the way of a keyboard tray or CPU holder.
- Do I have to keep the desk plugged in?
UPLIFT Desk frames should remain plugged in all the time. The low-draw power supply will minimize electricity consumption.
- Can I add grommets to my desk after I have already purchased and received it?
- What happens if my desk stops working outside of the warranty period?
We offer helpful and affordable replacement parts for all UPLIFT Desk models if your desk malfunctions after the warranty period has ended.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.