Not all desks are designed the same. For unique desks that require a crossbar bracket for more stability, we have the UPLIFT Desk Zero Crossbar Bracket.
If you don't want a whole frame end system to assemble your DIY desk, never fear. This component is made for workstations with different configurations that could use the reinforcement of a crossbar without needing to add a complete frame end system to your current desk setup.
These brackets are designed for do-it-yourself 4-leg desks, and allow you to attach lifting columns to the bottom of your desktop. It can also be used to attach a 3rd leg on curved corner desktops.
- For uniquely-shaped desks, the Zero Crossbar Bracket will give you more support and stability without requiring the crossbar and frame end system
- Available in black
- Brackets measure 7.125" x 7.125"
|Compatibility||Any UPLIFT 2-leg, 3-leg, or 4-leg 900 series desk|
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
This product comes standard with a 1-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.