Give your workstation a splash of style when you introduce the UPLIFT Rectangular 1" Thick Bamboo Desktop to your desk setup, featuring naturally-sourced, beautiful bamboo.
Our Rectangular 1" Thick Bamboo Desktops are the perfect start to building out the ideal workstation or height-adjustable desk for you. Simply pair with one of our UPLIFT desk frames to get you to that working sweet spot.
These bamboo tops are almost double the thickness of other comparable bamboo desks, and are UV-cured using a clean, energy-efficient process with no VOCs or air pollutants, giving you a desk you can rely on for years of healthy work.
Choose from a variety desktop sizes for nearly any workstation setup you need.
This listing is for the desktop only.
Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Curve tops are only available with grommets.
- Eco-friendly desktop made of real, sustainable bamboo, available in standard or dark color options
- Carbonized bamboo gives each desktop a distinct and beautiful color
- Sturdy surface is able to house your desktop gear, monitors, keyboard, and mouse
- Easy to mount on UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk bases
- Can be mounted to a fixed-height desk base
- UV-cured using an energy-efficient process with no VOCs or air pollutants
|Overall dimensions||42" W x 24" D, 48" W x 24" D, 60" W x 24" D, 72" W x 24" D,
42" W x 30" D, 48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D,
80" W x 30" D
|Weight||45 lbs - 55 lbs|
Choose between a standard rectangular desktop or a curved shape with a center-cut out for your UPLIFT 1" Thick Bamboo Desktop. Available in standard or dark color options
The UPLIFT Standing Desk with 1" Thick Bamboo top is available in several standard sizes. Rectangular desktops are 24 or 30 inches deep and vary from 42" to 80" wide. Curve desktops are 30 inches deep and vary from 48'' to 72" wide.
Choose to add grommet holes to your desktop, or go with no grommets if you don't need cable management. Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use. Grommet holes allow for easy wire management or you can choose to add power grommets below for an in-desk power solution.
Choose to add wire grommets or in-desk power to your desktop. Wire grommets allow for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add two in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use. The wire tray included in the UPLIFT wire management kit was designed to fit between the grommet holes, while still allowing you to mount a full keyboard tray track and modesty panel. Upgrade one or both to UPLIFT power grommets and have a convenient place to plug in your task light, phone, or anything else you need to keep nearby.
Please Note: 48" and 60" Bamboo Curve tops are only available with grommets.
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.