Sleek, simple desk elevation. You can have it all with the UPLIFT Eco Desktop, our most affordable way to get the spacious standing desk of your dreams.
Just pair with one of our reliable UPLIFT sit-stand desk frames to keep you working in healthier postures for you. The large desktop surface boasts a seamless finish, smooth corners and edges, and the Corner Eco Desktop features a center cut-out with an ergo edge on the inside to get you closer to your work surface.
Sustainable, free of solvents, and non-toxic, these powder-coated MDF desktops are made from 100% pre-consumer recycled wood, allowing you to do your part to help the environment while also improving your health with a height-adjustable desk.
Choose from a collection of desktop sizes for nearly any workstation setup you need.
- High-quality desktop is UV cured, powder-coated, 100% recycled MDF
- Spacious desktop surface features a seamless, smooth finish that is stain resistant and easy to clean
- Easy to mount on UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk bases
- Can be mounted to a fixed-height desk base
|Overall dimensions||42" W x 24" D, 48" W x 24" D, 60" W x 24" D, 72" W x 24" D,
42" W x 30" D, 48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D,
80" W x 30" D
|Weight||45 lbs - 55 lbs|
Our UV-cured powder-coated desktops are made of 100% recycled wood composite, and available in black or white. Choose either a standard rectangular shape or a rectangular desktop with center cut-out.
UPLIFT Eco Rectangular Desktops
Our UPLIFT Eco Rectangular Desktops are available in two depths: 24" or 30" deep. Choose from the following widths: 42", 48", 60", 72", or 80" wide.
UPLIFT Eco Curve Desktops
Our UPLIFT Eco Curve Desktops are 30" deep. Choose from the following widths: 48", 60", 72", or 80" wide.
Grommet holes allow for easy wire management, and you can choose to add power grommets below for an in-desk power solution. Choose to add grommet holes to your desktop, or go with no grommets if you don't need cable management.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Choose to add wire grommets or in-desk power to your desktop. Wire grommets allow for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add two in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use. The wire tray included in the UPLIFT wire management kit was designed to fit between the grommet holes, while still allowing you to mount a full keyboard tray track and modesty panel. Upgrade one or both to UPLIFT power grommets and have a convenient place to plug in your task light, phone, or anything else you need to keep nearby.
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.