You can have the affordable standing desk of dreams starting with our UPLIFT Rectangular GREENGUARD Laminate Desktop, which features a 3 mm PVC edge and 45 pound density particle board in your choice of wood finish.
These endlessly sleek and durable laminate desktops come in several sizes to suit your work needs. The 1" thick tops are designed to work with our UPLIFT sit-stand adjustable height desk bases, letting you reach new levels of comfort and productivity simultaneously.
Choose your desktop in stunning cherry, maple wood, ash gray, or walnut color finishes for a desk that you can admire for years of comfy tasking. Pick from a collection of desktop sizes for nearly any workstation setup you need.
This listing is for the desktop only.
- Laminate desktop options in black, white, cherry, maple, ash gray, or walnut
- 30" depth delivers a spacious and deep desk surface
- Easy to mount on UPLIFT adjustable height standing desk bases
- Can be mounted to a fixed-height desk base
- Desktops are E-1-rated and feature 45 lb density particle board with 3mm PVC edge
|Overall dimensions||48" W x 30" D, 60" W x 30" D, 72" W x 30" D, 80" W x 30" D|
|Weight||45 lbs - 55 lbs|
Our 1" thick durable laminate desktops are 30" deep and available in the following widths: 48", 60", 72", or 80" wide.
Grommet holes allow for easy wire management, and you can choose to add power grommets below for an in-desk power solution. Choose to add grommet holes to your desktop, or go with no grommets if you don't need cable management.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use.
Choose to add wire grommets or in-desk power to your desktop. Wire grommets allow for clean and organized through-desk cable routing, or upgrade to the UPLIFT Power Grommet to add two in-desk power outlets to each grommet hole so you can power all of your devices while keeping them close at hand.
Grommets are located fifteen inches from the center of the desk, to the left and right. We've found that this allows for the best combination of cable management and accessory use. The wire tray included in the UPLIFT wire management kit was designed to fit between the grommet holes, while still allowing you to mount a full keyboard tray track and modesty panel. Upgrade one or both to UPLIFT power grommets and have a convenient place to plug in your task light, phone, or anything else you need to keep nearby.
Desktops are not covered under our 7 year warranty. We will repair or replace any desktop that is rendered unusable as a result of a manufacturer's defect or damage in shipping if notified within 30 days of receipt.
For information on UPLIFT Desk warranty coverage, click here.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.