While our UPLIFT desks can support any desktop that is at least 22.75" deep, the standard desk foot is over 27" deep, meaning that the feet may stick out and show on shallower desktops.
If you plan on moving your UPLIFT Sit-Stand desk base to a smaller top, these 24" feet will work for you.
For a standard foot, see the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for T-frame Desks listing.
- Foot is 24" long
- Each short foot is sold individually
- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
The UPLIFT T-Frame Desk Short Foot comes in your choice of black, gray or white to match your UPLIFT T-Frame Desk.
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding the warranty on this item.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.