While our UPLIFT desks can support any desktop that is at least 22.75" deep, the standard desk foot is over 27" deep, meaning that the feet may stick out and show on shallower desktops.
If you plan on moving your UPLIFT Sit-Stand desk base to a smaller top, these 24" feet will work for you.
For a standard foot, see the UPLIFT Desk Standard Foot for T-frame Desks listing.
- Foot is 24" long
- Each short foot is sold individually
- For use with UPLIFT T-frame desks
- Not compatible with C-frame desks
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||UPLIFT T-Frame Desks ONLY|
|Quantity||Single short foot|
The UPLIFT T-Frame Desk Short Foot comes in your choice of black, gray or white to match your UPLIFT T-Frame Desk.
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding the warranty on this item.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item.
- You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization, the cost of shipping, and potential restocking fees, if the item has been opened.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.