The UPLIFT Desk Standard Crossbar End attaches lengthwise to your desktop, connecting an UPLIFT desk base to the top. A standard frame end is 19.75" wide, perfect for desktops that are wider than 43".
If you need replacement parts for a smaller desk, are converting a larger desktop to a smaller desktop, or want to create a gap underneath your desktop for a keyboard tray, you may want to consider the UPLIFT Desk Short Crossbar End instead. This part is compatible with both two-leg and three-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks.
- Part is sold individually
- For use with UPLIFT height-adjustable desks
- Available in black, white, or gray
|Available colors||Black, gray, or white|
|Compatibility||2-leg and 3-leg UPLIFT 900 series desks|
|Quantity||Single standard crossbar end|
Get your accessories shipped to you quicker by adding our expedited production option.
Order your desk by 3 pm Central on a business day and we guarantee your order will ship the same day. If placed after this time, your desk is guaranteed to ship the following business day.
If your selected item is not in stock, it will ship per the above guidelines as soon as it arrives.
Please see our warranty page for more information regarding the warranty on this item.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.