Good news—we're updating this page to showcase features of our new UPLIFT V2 Frame, but it's not quite ready. Thanks for your patience!
The perfect blend of ergonomics and storage, the Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage by UPLIFT Desk allows you to switch postures while you work, boosting your health and productivity.
Beat fatigue that comes from hunching over or sitting still in positions for long periods of time with a fully height adjustable table that lets you sit or stand. Enjoy the extra energy you have to complete your projects when your body has proper circulation. Improved focus also helps you come up with creative ideas thanks to increased blood flow to the brain, giving you a surge of creativity you probably didn't even know you had.
Storage comes by way of two roomy compartments and three slide-out drawers to hold everything, from your materials to your tools. The hobby table's symmetrical top design means you can set up stations on both sides, providing you with all the space you need to cut, glue, assemble, paint, and craft to your heart's delight. Pair it with a sturdy, powerful, safe, and fast-adjusting three-stage UPLIFT Desk frame, and you'll finally have the height adjustability your body needs to craft until your projects are complete. With over 350 pounds of lifting capacity, this crafting table is strong enough to lift even your heavier devices, like sewing and laminating machines.
Create in comfort and reap health benefits from ideal ergonomics with the Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage.
Crafting Table Features
- Table extends ergonomics outside of the office and into the craft room
- Height adjustable table gives you benefits like more energy, better circulation, and improved focus
- Spacious multi-drawer desktop allows crafters to store a variety of materials, from tools to supplies
- Two hinged compartments and three slide-out drawers provide you plenty of storage space
- Symmetrical design allows users to work on either side of the table
- Natural rubberwood desktop is handmade by expert woodworkers
- Three-stage frame is fully height adjustable from 24.4" to 50.0” (without desktop thickness). Our crafting table is 4.6" thick. Our 3-stage columns offer 25.6" (650mm) of vertical travel
- Hall effect sensor in the frame detects resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Reliable sit-stand frame features an environmentally friendly low-draw control box
- Local and globally sourced parts are assembled and shipped from our warehouse in Austin, Texas
- Meets or exceeds all applicable section requirements in accordance with ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards
|Height range||24.4" - 50.0” H (without desktop thickness)|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Noise level||50 decibels during motion|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.25" - 70" W|
|Desktop width||60" W|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Keypad||Advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad* is available
Push and hold up/down keypad comes standard
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110VAC 50/60Hz|
|Transformer power||400W max (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes - completely meets all requirements of BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Test Sections 4.3, 4.5, 5.2-5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 & 15.0.|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, keypad, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||This item must ship via freight carrier. Learn about freight shipping on our Freight Shipping 101 page.|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
Ergonomic Desk F.A.Q.
- Why is this a "crafting table"?
The Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage by UPLIFT Desk was designed to offer more users an ergonomic working experience. Comfortable crafting allows you to complete projects quicker and with more enjoyment. The designers at UPLIFT Desk also wanted to give artistic types ample space for storing their materials and tools, keeping their most-needed crafting supplies within reach. This way users don't have to stop what they're doing to hunt down necessary materials for a project.
- What types of stuff does this hold?
"What doesn't this hold?" is more like it. We were able to fit a multitude of crafting supplies, materials, and tools inside the table's two hinged compartments and three sliding drawers. Beads, ribbons, sewing materials, fabrics, and books were all easy to store inside, giving you fewer reasons to step away from your projects to find what you need, and keeping you in comfortable ergonomic postures for longer.
- I sew; will this table work for me?
Yes, this crafting tabletop is ideal for users who sew, and has enough room to hold sewing machines or most sizes on its 60" by 30" upper surface. Give yourself freedom to stand and sew with the Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage by UPLIFT Desk.
- Can I use desk accessories on this?
Some accessories are suitable for use on this table, but accessories such as monitor arms, clamp-on acoustic privacy panels, the hanging storage cubby, and power grommets are not compatible with it due to its thickness. If you have questions regarding whether your accessories will work on this top, give our Support Team a call and we'd be glad to help.
- What are these holes on the bottom of the Sit-Stand Crafting Table with Storage?
Those are pre-drilled holes to help you assemble your table to your desk frame more easily. These holes are spaced to fit C-frame and 2-leg side table desk frames, giving you an adaptable table that can evolve with you.
- I like this crafting table but I live outside of the United States. Will it work with my outlets and voltage?
All control boxes by UPLIFT Desk, including the crafting table's control box, are designed to run on the US electricity standard of 120V. If ordering from outside of the United States, you will need to plug your table into a step down transformer; if you plug directly into power without a transformer, you run the risk of overloading your table's control box, which is not covered by warranty. If you have any questions at all regarding how your country's voltage works with UPLIFT Desk's crafting table, please contact our support team.
- Do I have the newest version of UPLIFT Desk's control box?
You can quickly check to tell which version of control box you have by taking a peek at the silver label on it. If it says v4.1, v4.2, or v4.3, you know you have the newest version of our control box, complete with new features!
- What features are on V4 control boxes?
UPLIFT Desk's newest control boxes come with a handy new safety feature - Collision Sensitivity. This allows you set the sensitivity for your table, so when adjusting, your table stops when it touches an object, instead of raising and lowering. Keypad Lockout is another exciting new function, which lets you keep unwanted hands from adjusting your table when the feature is activated. Users will enjoy having the ability to toggle between One-Touch and Constant-Touch modes with just a few buttons, in addition to switching between inches and centimeters on the keypad.
- What are these "dual motors" I keep hearing about?
All UPLIFT Desks come with a dual-motor design, so each leg gets its own motor. This makes UPLIFT Desks quieter to adjust, stronger and more reliable, and safer than desks with just a single motor. When you're updating your craft table, don't forget the little things that make UPLIFT Desks better than others on the market.
- How much weight can this support?
This desk comes with a 355 pound weight capacity, which is more than enough weight for most crafting materials, sewing machines, and tools needed to craft.
- How easy is it to put the table together? Will I need more than one person?
You should be able to assemble the desk frame by yourself, as well as attach it to the desktop. However, you will need two people to safely turn the desk over and onto the legs after assembly. Check out our assembly video to see just how easy it will be to install your desk.
- Can I use the accessories I already own with this table?
Since the tabletop on this crafting table is thicker than our other desktops and has built-in storage, some desk accessories will not work on this top. If you have questions about which accessories are suitable, reach out to us and a member of our Support Team would be glad to help you.
- Do I have to keep the desk plugged in?
Yes, UPLIFT Desk frames should remain plugged in all the time. Its low-draw power supply will minimize electricity consumption.
- What happens if my crafting table stops working outside of the warranty period?
We offer helpful and affordable replacement parts for all UPLIFT Desk models if your desk malfunctions after the warranty period has ended.
The perfect blend of ergonomics and storage, the UPLIFT V2 Crafting Table Sit-Stand Desk allows you to switch postures while you work, boosting your health and productivity.
Storage comes by way of two roomy compartments and three slide-out drawers to hold everything, from your materials to your tools. The hobby table's symmetrical top design means you can set up stations on both sides, providing you with all the space you need to cut, glue, assemble, paint, and craft to your heart's delight. Pair it with a sturdy, powerful, safe, and fast-adjusting three-stage UPLIFT V2 Desk Frame, and you'll finally have the height adjustability your body needs to craft until your projects are complete. With over 350 lb of lifting capacity, this crafting table is strong enough to lift even your heavier devices, like sewing and laminating machines.
No matter which frame you end up choosing, rest easy knowing you'll be working at the most advanced sit-stand desk available. Click here to learn more about both of them and compare their differences.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.