For offices that comply with the ANSI/HFES 100 - 2007 specification, we bring you the UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22" - 48" Desk Frame.
With the same features as our UPLIFT desks, just with a slightly reduced range of motion, it has a shorter height range, with surface height adjustments of 22"-48". If your office does not require it, however, we don't recommend working at a BIFMA-compatible desk, as the desk lowers too far down for some users. And if there's a chance you'll want to add a treadmill to your desk later on, you'll need the expanded height range offered by our traditional 2-leg height adjustable desk frames.
This BIFMA frame is sturdy enough to lift a hefty 355 pounds, and comes with a stabilizing under-desk crossbar that still leaves you ample legroom, giving you a desk that can improve office ergonomics while still being BIFMA-compatible.
Sit and stand your way to better work. The UPLIFT ANSI/HFES BIFMA 22" - 48" Desk Frame is one surefire way to comply with Human Factors Engineering Standards without having to sacrifice your comfort at work. Enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic workstation that elevates your work ideally with one simple upgrade.
Accessorize your desk to the max for even more ergo-friendly work. Monitor arms, keyboard trays, and even organizational tools like our advanced wire management kit keep you tasking at your best, freeing your body and mind from traditional desk constraints while aiding your office's ergonomic evolution.
UPLIFT height adjustable desks meet or exceed all applicable section requirements of ANSI/BIFMA X5.5-2008 Desk Product Test Standards, which means that your desk conforms to the safety and durability requirements set forth by BIFMA. Download our test results here.
- BIFMA-compatible frame comes with a shorter height range of 22" - 48" and a slightly reduced range of motion
- Three-stage frame offers 26" of height adjustment and is 33% quicker than a two-stage frame
- 3-piece crossbar can be adjusted to support desktops ranging from 43" - 96"
- Dual-motor design creates a quieter, safer, stronger, and more reliable desk
- Hall effect sensor in the frame senses resistance and reverses frame direction for safety
- Heavy-duty soft start/stop motors provide precise height adjustment
- Under-desk crossbar design gives you more legroom and creates a neater appearance
- Programmable memory keypad clearly displays current height in inches
- Version 4 control box makes the desk smart and reliable
- Desk frame is assembled in Austin, Texas, and parts are sourced both globally and within the USA
|Height range (not including desktop thickness)||23" - 48" H|
|Frame width||Adjustable from 42.1" - 74.75" W|
|Desktop width||Accommodates 43" - 96" W (assumes durable desktop 1" thick or more)**|
|Desktop depth||Accommodates maximum 40" D**|
|Travel speed||1.5"/second (varies - slowest with maximum load) with soft start/stop actuator motors|
|Sound Level||45 decibels during motion|
|Weight capacity||355 lbs|
|Memory Switch||4 programmable memory presets with digital desk height readout|
|Adjustable foot leveling studs||3/8" adjustment for uneven flooring|
|Voltage||Input: 110 V
Output: 31 V
|Transformer power||200 W (0.2 W on standby)|
|Power supply current||5 amps|
|BIFMA/ANSI X5.5-2008 Certified||Yes|
|Environmental certifications||ISO 14001, RoHS & CE compliant|
|Safety certifications||Lifting Column - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Control Box - TUV (Canada and U.S.)
Power Cord - UL/CSA (Canada and U.S.)
|Warranty||7-year warranty on the entire desk frame, which includes the motor, frame, controller, switch, electronics and mechanisms. Optional extended warranty available when selecting desk options|
|Shipping dimensions||11'' W x 10'' H x 41'' D, 62 lbs|
* Using the advanced 1-touch digital memory keypad is as simple as the push of a button. Four programmable buttons let you choose and set the best sitting and standing heights for you, even for multiple users. Or simply use the up/down buttons to get to that sit-to-stand sweet spot.
** Maximum desktop width depends on the material, thickness and construction of the top you are providing. Our durable 1.75" thick real wood desktops can be up to 96" wide, but flimsier tops may sag or bend at that 96" width if placed on our width-adjustable desk frame without installing the crossbar. The maximum recommended depth of your desktop is 40" (desk will overhang the feet of the frame by about 5" in the front and rear). Please note that a 40" deep desk will be slightly less stable, and we recommend a three-leg 950 base for those who require no desk movement. A 950 frame supports a 50" deep desktop. All UPLIFT desks offer best-in-class stability.
This product comes standard with a 7-year limited warranty.
- We offer a 30-day trial on all single-item UPLIFT Desk brand orders, with the exception of solid wood and custom laminate desktops. If for any reason you're not satisfied, return the item with no outbound shipping or restocking fees.
- Return windows close 30 days after you receive your item. You are responsible for obtaining a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within this time.
- All items must be disassembled and returned in "Like new" condition in their original factory packaging. Items not returned in this condition may be subject to additional fees. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
- To start a return, or to view the full returns policy, click here.