- DesksAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolUPLIFT Desk VideosUPLIFT Desk Photo GalleryCustomer Photo GalleryMost Popular Stand Up DesksQuick Ship Standing DesksUPLIFT Solid Wood Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Stand Up Desk with Reclaimed Wood TopUPLIFT Eco or Laminate Height Adjustable DeskUPLIFT Space Saver Standing DeskUPLIFT Standing DesksUPLIFT Laminate Adjustable Height DesksL-Shaped and Large Corner Standing DesksUPLIFT Treadmill DesksUPLIFT ProUPLIFT Base Only Adjustable Height DesksUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesUPLIFT Eco Corner Sit-Stand Desk with L-Shaped TopShop other UPLIFT desks >>
- ChairsMesh ChairsBig and Tall Office ChairsPetite Office ChairsErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsSit Stand SeatingHigh Back ChairsChairs with HeadrestsMid Back ChairsTask ChairsLeather ChairsExecutive ChairsKneeling ChairsIntensive Use ChairsHumanscale FreedomShop all popular chairs >>
- Workstation AccessoriesUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesMonitor ArmsKeyboard TrayCPU Holder and Computer MountErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic MouseStorage and OrganizationErgonomic Foot RestsDesk Corner SleeveAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsUPLIFT Desk AccessoriesSee all UPLIFT accessories >>
- BrandsUPLIFT Standing DesksHumanscaleSteelcaseRaynor EurotechKnollAllseatingBalt ProductsBodybilt ChairsergoCentric ChairsErgotechESI ErgonomicsEvoluentExtech InstrumentsFocal Upright FurnitureGoldtouchHealth ChairHOGGANergoThe Human SolutionInnovative Office ProductsISE ErgonomicsKinesis ErgonomicsMaylineMatias ProductsMark-10NaturalPointNeutral PostureNightingaleNOTRAX Anti-Fatigue Floor MattingOffice StarPosturitePlantronics HeadsetsUPLIFT DeskShop all brands >>
- Ergonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Tools & GuidesErgonomic Office Desk, Chair and Keyboard Height CalculatorAdjustable Height Standing Desk Selector ToolPocket Ergo - Internet Based SoftwarePocket Ergo Internet Based Software with Amazon Fire TabletThe Human Solution Blog -- Tips for a Healthier OfficeErgonomic Chair Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Office ChairMonitor Arm Buying Guide: How to Select an Ergonomic Monitor ArmKeyboard Tray Buying Guide: How to Select a Keyboard TrayErgonomic desk, chair and keyboard height calculatorSee more ergonomic tools >>
- MoreChairsDesksTreadmill DesksKeyboard TrayMonitor ArmsErgonomic MouseErgonomic KeyboardErgonomic Foot RestsTask LightWorkstation AccessoriesMac Compatible Ergonomic ProductsPlantronics HeadsetsLaptop ErgonomicsBudget ErgonomicsHumanscale ViewPoint Technology Wall StationsHealthcare Monitor ArmsHealthcare Chairs and StoolsHealthcare Keyboard TraysHealthcare Anti-Fatigue MatsUPLIFT Standing DesksAssessment ToolsIndustrial Equipment ToolAnti-Fatigue Mats and Standing MatsHand Trucks and DolliesErgonomic Drafting Chairs and StoolsErgonomic SoftwareMaterial Handling EquipmentDesk Edge ProtectorErgonomic StoolsCasters & WheelsAdjustable TableEntrance and Carpet MatsErgoKitAnthropometric Testing EquipmentForce GaugeHand DynamometerPinch DynamometerSensory Evaluation ToolThermo-hygrometerSound Level MeterLight MeterGoniometer and InclinometerEMGStopwatchTorque Testers and Torque GaugesScaleErgonomic SoftwarePocket Ergo®Ergonomic Consulting & Assessment ServicesVibration Meters
Knoll Chadwick High Task Chair
The Knoll Chadwick High Task Chair provides instant comfort and support in a sleek and slim modern profile. Featuring a high cylinder for extra height and an intuitive recline and forward title mechanism, users will find that Chadwick High Task Chairs offer quality ergonomic features and excellent craftsmanship. The Chadwick Chair's suspension mesh back supports your body as you move to provide long-lasting comfort in any position. This resilient ergonomic drafting chair from Knoll ships fully assembled.Read More...
|Choose Options Below||click on for more info|
If you choose no arms for your Chadwick Chair, arms can be added at a later time.
- Fixed arms - Available for non-task applications such as conference room use
- Standard adjustable arms - User-friendly and include height adjustability and armpad-width positioning
- No lever required to adjust the height; simply move the arms up in five 0.5" increments for a total of 2.5"
- To lower the arms, lift them to the highest point and pull up firmly; they will return to the lowest point
- Leverless and easy-to-maneuver arm height adjustment
- Using a 5/32" Allen wrench, the armpads can be moved outward 0.5" or inward 0.5" from center for a total of 1"
- Tall adjustable arms - Give 0.75" more height to the arm to meet the BIFMA tall end of the range. As with the seat height cylinder, BIFMA allows manufacturers to meet the specification with one or more arms
The tilt stop is an upright tilt limiter. When specified, it is the lever on the left side of the chair. The in-and-out lever design operates with an audible click so the user knows that the adjustment has been activated, whereby "in" is engaged, "out" is not engaged.
The Chadwick has an optional patent-pending lumbar support cleverly designed to attach to the chair with magnets, making it simple to retrofit. The magnetic attachment also enables the lumbar numerous adjustability options. The pad is made of a soft thermoplastic elastomer and is amply shaped (11" x 4.25") for a greater lumbar support area.
The Chadwick's proprietary elastomeric suspension fabric comes in three different colors.
Select carpet or hard floor casters. Glides are also available on the Chadwick ergonomic chair if casters are not necessary.
- Click here to chat to get answers to your questions!
From the designer of the popular Aeron Chair, Don Chadwick, the Knoll Chadwick High Task Chair offers a high quality blend of contemporary design and ergonomic comfort. This high cylinder version of the Knoll Chadwick Chair provides the built in comfort of Active Suspension mesh, seat depth adjustment, supportive lumbar curvature, and synchronized recline with tilt tension. Chadwick High Task Chairs are also GREENGUARD Certified, helping users meet the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED requirements.
Knoll Chadwick High Task Chair
- Active Suspension system offers users an adjustable synchronized tilt mechanism and supportive, resilient mesh fabric
- Chair back swivels 360 degrees
- Black plastic footring is adjustable
- Seat back curved to provide generous lumbar support
- Seat depth is adjustable to accommodate different users and changing tasks
- Ships fully assembled
Knoll Chadwick High Task Chair Specifications
|Overall dimensions||44.5" - 52" H x 26.5" W x 25.5" D|
|Seat height||23.5" - 30.75"|
|Arm height||31" - 41"|
Disclaimer: We do not accept cancellations or order revisions for any Knoll items ordered. See Knoll's No Cancellations or Revisions Policy for details.
Download more information
Professor Ergo's Thoughts:
Knoll Chadwick High Task Chairs offer great style and versatility, and they are well-known for their comfort, excellent back support and easy-to-adjust ergonomic features. Designed by award-winner Don Chadwick, this high task chair from Knoll benefits users with intuitive adjustment controls and an Active Suspension System, which allows the suspension mesh back to work with the chair's tilt and recline mechanism for long-term comfort.